Zeti / Holy-Discepline Priest application.

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Zeti
Grunt
Grunt

Zeti / Holy-Discepline Priest application.

Post by Zeti »

Hi to all first of all.Ill try to make this application as compact and informative as possible to ease the reader.

First of all some personal information

Name: Chris

Occupation: Iam finishing my MA atm so i have lots of free time that i can organize from writing dissertation to playing wow and going to the gym

Nationality: I am British but I am going to live in Greece from this summer and onwards.

GMT: +0 until the end of the summer as i have presaid the reason.
so after summer gmt +2

Character information
Iam a Blood Elf priest. Discepline and Holy. I have tried to get spec and jem my gear that fits for both of the specs but if i need to specialize on a tree i can jem it accordingly.

Played: 48 days on this char as it was an alt for the period of TBC.

Information about me and the relationship with this game

Well ill try to keep this as short as possible.
During the TBC years i played on Ahn quiratz a Warlock human. I joined 2 guilds during the whole tbc career. 1 was a friends guild that reached SSC and then disbanded due to rl issues of the raid leader and the other one that i stayed for the rest of the time was (soz i cant remember the name but i believe it has disbanded now and renamed it self to Maycry something like that not sure as well about that) I remember the leader though his name was Leafshade. anyway i played through tbc reaching first 3 bosses in BT then stopping wow for abit cause i wanted to attend some real life issues. After Wotlk came out and being a huge lore fan of WC3. Anyway again i started with a group of friends cleared naxramas and then turned to pvp during the whole duration of ulduar. After Ulduar and Toc which i continued playing on the lock i changed server and started a new char this priest which i fell in love with and have continued playing since ICC. Atm in Icc my progress so far is 12/12 in normal 10 man in 25 man i have seen and done most of the fights until sindragosa but havent downed Professor or Blood queen.

What should u expect of me :

Basically iam to old to care about a shiny new object that is nothing more from a pixel that will just add 20 more sp or crit or haste or whatever and take the pleasure of this game with guild firsts and sharing that nerdscream on vent. I will speak up on vent if i have a question and wont be afraid to state it even if it sounds obvious or stupid. Also i try to strive to perfect my char as much as i can with the resourses i can, so that means looking on the web for any additional information that will help that and etc.

Communication:

I have vent and can speak and understand english on a native speaker level. Atm i dont have a mic though i think it broke so i need to buy one soon.

To sum up, this is my application. If u need to contact with me ingame plz dont hesitate to wisp if u need any additional information.
ps: i tried to post my armory link but it woudlnt let me.

/Zeti
Zim
General
General

Post by Zim »

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... er&cn=Zeti

omg british accent again!
and he seems to be very social boosting the greece economy... gl with that^^
vomitile
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by vomitile »

good luck

edit: Damn zim was faster ^^
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

do you know anyone in the guild?
Zeti
Grunt
Grunt

Post by Zeti »

no i dont think i have had the pleasure with partying with anyone to any instances or raids.
Phil
"Klinge der Horde"

Post by Phil »

not necessarily a pleasure :wink:
anyways, gl on your application!
manstrale
Boss lady

Post by manstrale »

Plz contact me ingame for a chat
Män är som köttfärs, hälften nöt och hälften svin
Zim
General
General

Post by Zim »

we have had the "pleasure" now :P. gz
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

i get pleasure from zeimor boping wrong ppl! :D
Zeti
Grunt
Grunt

Post by Zeti »

i see this phrase of mine is becoming a new underground catchphrase!