Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Symbol
Scout
Scout

Symbol - Disc / Holy Priest

Post by Symbol »

General Information
Personal Name: Nathan but call me Nath :).
Age & Gender: 18 & Male
Nationality: British
Email: Nath-gaming@hotmail.co.uk (Just incase you need to contact me as I currently don't have gametime)

Character
Class: Priest
Race: Human ( I will be faction changing )
Character name: Symbol
Server: Twlight's Hammer
Armory Link: http:// eu.wowarmory. com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Symbol
Days Played on applying charactre: 40days 3hours.
Days Played on all characters: Around 65days (Roughly)
Professions: Enchanting 450 / Jewelcrafting 450
Mainspec: Discipline(57/14/0)
Offspec: Holy(14/57/0)

Both of my specs are widely regarded as 'standard' specs for raiding but I can play
both with ease. I tend to be 'what the guild wants' with my spec, and I certainly have
no problem in regards to; playing my spec and respeccing when needed to fit the
guild's needs.

PvE Experience
TBC: In tbc I never got to see much of the content due to lack of gear and not being in a good enough raiding guild to progress to end game content. Therefore I only got to raid Kara, Gruul's & ZA, which I fully cleared.

WOTLK: However in WOTLK I got myself into a nice raiding guild (Wipe Thoroughly, Now known as Essential Accenture) and was able to raid Naxx10/25, OS10/25 & EoE10/25 obtaining some of the BiS gear for my class at that time. Then the release of Ulduar patch and the guild was slowly starting to fall apart and we were only able to get 10 mans going. I only ever got as far as Mimiron in 10 man Ulduar then ended up going on a 6month break. I then came back 6 months later to find that 2 new raid instances have been launch, so I farmed the hell out of HCS and got myself full t9 and was able to raid ToTC 10 / 25 man via pug groups. I then applied to Solace and while my time with them I did ICC 10 and 25 7/12.

When ever I sign up for a raid I make sure a couple hours before that I have enough flasks, reagents & food to last me throughout the raid session and also make sure I'm fully repaired. Also when ever I recieve a new piece of loot I make sure after the raid I gem it with the best gems and enchants.

Communication
Ventrilo: Yup
Microphone: Yes I have a working microphone and can fully speak English.
Constructive criticism: Yes, I can handle Constructive criticism well. Im always willing to improve my game in anway and learn from my mistakes so that the same mistake will not happen again.
I'm always up for a laugh- but when it comes to raiding I generally keep it serious (especially if we're attempting hardmodes) or when the guild gets into a lolsession i'll join the fray!

Other Stuff
As you've probably already noticed I am currently on the Allaince side but I will be faction changing, If you need to get in touch with me via wow I'll gladly make an Alt so we can talk or contact me via my email address / msn :)

Thankyou for taking your time and effort to read through my application.
-Symbol
Phil
"Klinge der Horde"

Post by Phil »

Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

nice post philly boy Oo
Karura
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Karura »

good luck Nath, you human scumbag!!!! roooar! :p
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

imba nice of me then for not even seeing it :)
and btw symbol, why did you choose sinister ministry?
gl with your app m8 and also: Goo!
Symbol
Scout
Scout

Post by Symbol »

Altarion wrote:imba nice of me then for not even seeing it :)
and btw symbol, why did you choose sinister ministry?
gl with your app m8 and also: Goo!
Hey Altarion, Well I've been on Twlight's Hammer for a long time now and I've seen you guys around since the beginning of WOTLK. I also have a friend in the guild ( Lamiah) who tells me that you guys are all a friendly bunch of people and know your stuff when it comes down to raiding, which just so happens appeals to me xD
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Well I've been on Twlight's Hammer for a long time now and I've seen you guys around since the beginning of WOTLK
So you have only been on TH since the start of WOTLK then? 8)
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Zim
General
General

Post by Zim »

omg more b. accent! inv!
Symbol
Scout
Scout

Post by Symbol »

Fenz wrote:
Well I've been on Twlight's Hammer for a long time now and I've seen you guys around since the beginning of WOTLK
So you have only been on TH since the start of WOTLK then? 8)
No mate, I leveled my priest just before the release of TBC on TH. I ended up transfering to Bloodfeather though, then I came back here a few months before release of WOTLK.
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

noticed I am currently on the Allaince side
ah so thats where i recall your name from. i think ive had to take revenge on you for being an asshole a few times. dont recall if i won or not though.
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

Im guessing no !
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

Ah if Hisae says no then it must be yes since he is allways wrong.
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
manstrale
Boss lady

Post by manstrale »

Thx for your interest in SM, but we will not recruit you
Män är som köttfärs, hälften nöt och hälften svin