Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Larona
Sergeant
Sergeant

Larona - Priest - Application

Post by Larona »

Hi SM,

i'm hereby applying to join with my Priest. Some might know me from ingame cause i've been
around here pretty much since the release of WoW-Vanilla.

Started off with my lovely female cow Yuv and switched at some point to my Priest back then.
With the start of TBC there was a short expedition to the Dark Side and played for a short
time in Unleash (now Guilty as Sin and Horde , still feels weird to me). So with finishing
off studying and starting the Job i couldn't keep up with that anymore and i went back to my
Drama Realm for the rest of TBC, killing Illidan and doing a bit SW:P (joint Raids if anyone
remembers) With release of WotLK i actually switched to playing my Paladin and short after
the release of Uldum the 1st time in my History WoW bored me that much that i roughly took
1,5 years break. With the Cata release i checked back , tried out my chars and sticked to the
Priest cause i felt most comfortable with her. I am mostly playing as SP but dont care being
Holy either.

Cause its never known what i might be wearing on the armory:

Holy Gear
Shadow Gear

So now a bit to my personal background. I'm 28 years old living & working Germany at the
QA-Department of an insurance company. Besides that i love being on Ibiza in my vacations.
PC & Fantasy Addiction started pretty early. Played the German "DnD" (Das schwarze Auge) since
i was 12 and days of Legend of Faerghail. Being around Online-Gaming since roughly 1998 with
Release of Starsiege: Tribes, heading over to Webbrowser gaming aka Planetarion back to the
B.NET with Diablo 2 till i ended up in WoW.

I'm available pretty much all raiding evenings but expect it might drop in the summer. Besides
that i don't know what else to tell....

Hm maybe important to add. My connection is alot more stable than Zim's. Not like she disconnects
often ;-)

Hope to hear from you soon, you can find me ingame on the following Characters: QQbbq, Larona, Yuv. (Mostly on Cashcow QQbbq)

Regards,
Yuv
Zim
General
General

Post by Zim »

Fuck you Yuv! Atleast I stick to netcologne!

My vote anyway since a guild can never have enough germans.

PS: You left Elysium when I joined, do I have to leave SM......?! :O
Just gonna stand there and watch you burn. But thats alright because you will like the way it hurts.
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

if so, bonus !
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
manstrale
Boss lady

Post by manstrale »

We did some changes in the guild quite recently and we are still figuring some things out, stay tuned for some more info about what we are recruiting.
Män är som köttfärs, hälften nöt och hälften svin
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

a new GM I hear !
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
manstrale
Boss lady

Post by manstrale »

Plz contact me ingame for a chat
Zim
General
General

Post by Zim »

too late :/
Just gonna stand there and watch you burn. But thats alright because you will like the way it hurts.
manstrale
Boss lady

Post by manstrale »

Zim wrote:too late :/
Y, I thought so too :S