Mamatereza - Holy Priest

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

mamatereza
Scout
Scout

Mamatereza - Holy Priest

Post by mamatereza »

hello. my name is manos. i m 34 years old and i m from greece. i m playing wow more than five years, all of them in twilight's hammer.
i started playing pro-tbc and tbc with warlock named manolaren and spend 3 years at "order of gul dan" guild.
after that at wtlk i played as holy priest named mamatereza at "anvil" and at the myrmidones" guilds.
all those years i m a fully active player and trying raiding as much as my time (and kids) allow me. i have great experience from raids, especially before cataclysm.
i dont want to say anything about skills, gameplay etc. this is something that is judged by others, not by me. i want just to say that i m a serious person that never caused any problem to any one in the past years.
i m closing with the reason i want to join your guild. first of all as an old twilight's hammer player i know the guild and i respect it. its a serious guild that has survived in time. also it has always good progress and members that caused no problems to any1 all this years. last reason but not least is that there is one of my best in game friends inncnu :)
well, thats who i m, as a player and as a man
thank you for listening me, either i get an invite to guild or not :)
Inncubus
Minister of Greek affairs

Post by Inncubus »

Hello Mano and good luck with your apply!
Duni
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Duni »

Inncubus wrote:Hello Mano and good luck with your apply!
i rest my case! plus i remember you from Anvil :)
Click it wisely
mamatereza
Scout
Scout

Post by mamatereza »

i remember you too. i think you are lenaki if i m not wrong. just to know i m terrminator's big brother :) also as i see the roster of the guild i must know atromytos too. i think its an old friend of mine who was playing a warrior named mardil at tbc
Duni
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Duni »

mamatereza wrote:i remember you too. i think you are lenaki if i m not wrong. just to know i m terrminator's big brother :) also as i see the roster of the guild i must know atromytos too. i think its an old friend of mine who was playing a warrior named mardil at tbc
yeah i was playing mostrly on my paladin named Lenaki. :) gl with your appl, you are a priest no need to say more!
Click it wisely
flame
El Complicatore

Post by flame »

Describe your internet connection pls.
Complicating is the true path to simplicity.
Foufoulitsos
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Foufoulitsos »

Yoy got the vote of 2 ppl whose the opinion I truly respect so you got mine too.

Good luck with your application m8.

His connection cannot be worse than those of other people in the guild Green.
:D

Surprisingly greek connections seem to fail a lot less than in the past years.

Our problem is activity and not connectivity....
Duni
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Duni »

Click it wisely
Foufoulitsos
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Foufoulitsos »

However Vom has every right to rock and troll when our officers decide if the candidate is accepted or not :)

Have patience Vom! Our officers will respond shortly!!!! 8)
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Application will be discussed. Vomitile get back to work and do not reply to this post!
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
mamatereza
Scout
Scout

Post by mamatereza »

my internet connection is good. i m playing around 100+-20 ms most of the time with out having lag issues.
flame
El Complicatore

Post by flame »

Foufoulitsos wrote:Yoy got the vote of 2 ppl whose the opinion I truly respect so you got mine too.

If I need you to dismiss a valid question without the applicant answering I will let you know Foufou. Remember we (as a guild) dont know people who apply and eventually if there is a problem with an applicant WE dont ask you to go and speak to them, we have to do it and these are based on what they have replied on these threads.
In the case of bad performance/connection issues/behaviour these answers can be used.
flame
El Complicatore

Post by flame »

mamatereza wrote:my internet connection is good. i m playing around 100+-20 ms most of the time with out having lag issues.
I am assuming you play from home there.
We have usually 3 to 4 raids, depending on our raid leader´s availability. These start at 7:30 and end at 11 server time. The raid days are usually (or have been) Monday to Wendnesday and sometimes Sunday (tho rarer atm).
How do you fell about these raid times?
Karura
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Karura »

flame wrote:
mamatereza wrote:my internet connection is good. i m playing around 100+-20 ms most of the time with out having lag issues.
These start at 7:30 and end at 11 server time.
19:30 - 23:00¨¨
Foufoulitsos
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Foufoulitsos »

flame wrote:
Foufoulitsos wrote:Yoy got the vote of 2 ppl whose the opinion I truly respect so you got mine too.

If I need you to dismiss a valid question without the applicant answering I will let you know Foufou. Remember we (as a guild) dont know people who apply and eventually if there is a problem with an applicant WE dont ask you to go and speak to them, we have to do it and these are based on what they have replied on these threads.
In the case of bad performance/connection issues/behaviour these answers can be used.
Ok Green next time you get too offended by 1 comment you can let me know too :)
Last comment from me on any apply (except if I know the person too well :P). I have no Intention of interfering in the officer's job.