Mamatereza - Holy Priest

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

flame
El Complicatore

Post by flame »

Foufoulitsos wrote:
flame wrote:
Foufoulitsos wrote:Yoy got the vote of 2 ppl whose the opinion I truly respect so you got mine too.

Good luck with your application m8.

His connection cannot be worse than those of other people in the guild Green.
:D

Surprisingly greek connections seem to fail a lot less than in the past years.

Our problem is activity and not connectivity....
If I need you to dismiss a valid question without the applicant answering I will let you know Foufou. Remember we (as a guild) dont know people who apply and eventually if there is a problem with an applicant WE dont ask you to go and speak to them, we have to do it and these are based on what they have replied on these threads.
In the case of bad performance/connection issues/behaviour these answers can be used.
Ok Green next time you get too offended by 1 comment you can let me know too :)
Last comment from me on any apply (except if I know the person too well :P). I have no Intention of interfering in the officer's job.
I am not offended at all Foufou, just want this to be a bit more than just a "friend´s word" since, if for example you know someone really well, you as his friend wont be the person talking to a recruit when the shit hits the fan. It still down to others to do so. And these CAN based on comments posted here.
I made a point to want the applicants to answer the questions posed, not the guildies.
Complicating is the true path to simplicity.
Duni
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Duni »

i didnt know your main was Manolaren. woah! that went me back with the good old team of Guldan ppl, had really good friends there.
Btw, your best friend in game is Inncubus? You should choose your friends more carefully next time..(he plays with dolls..secretely)
Click it wisely
mamatereza
Scout
Scout

Post by mamatereza »

you assume correct about playing from home. anyway life with 2 kids is passing mostly in the house :(
as it concerns raiding days and hours, both are fine with my daily schedule

Duni indeed we where very good team those days at Gul Dan, but after tbc many good players left. some to high counsil, some others to super happy adventure club, shac, anvil etc. nice players, nice guilds, nice days...
As it concerns inncubus and dolls my only comment is that no one is perfect :)
flame
El Complicatore

Post by flame »

mamatereza wrote:you assume correct about playing from home. anyway life with 2 kids is passing mostly in the house :(
as it concerns raiding days and hours, both are fine with my daily schedule

Duni indeed we where very good team those days at Gul Dan, but after tbc many good players left. some to high counsil, some others to super happy adventure club, shac, anvil etc. nice players, nice guilds, nice days...
As it concerns inncubus and dolls my only comment is that no one is perfect :)
We actually have pics of that... :|
How is your experience raiding as shadow? Any at all? Cata sometimes demands a change in specc to accomodate different situations.
While Fenz already mentioned that we will look into it within the officers circle, and Foufou mentioned we are lacking people at times, healers are not amongst the classes which have been deterring the raids. Which is something that we need to consider in case we add one more. Which would then put you behind on joining raids.
Complicating is the true path to simplicity.
mamatereza
Scout
Scout

Post by mamatereza »

to be honest i dont have any experience raiding as shadow.
if i had to make an order about which characters do i know better in game, warlock-holy priest-dk tank will be the right one. so if i had to play dps, i would pick warlock without a second thought.
there were times in the past i was in the list of the really good locks of the server. even now that lock is an alt for me, with a gear of 346 i can easily pass 16k dps on BH (its the only raid i have done with lock). as i said in a previous post i dont want to speak about my skills, gameplay etc but if you are asking about dps thats my answer, thats my strong card. warlock.
on the other hand shadow priest is kind similar to affl lock so i guess i could handle it, but that dont change the fact i have no exp raiding as shadow.
Last edited by mamatereza on 04 Mar 2011, 16:33, edited 1 time in total.
Cribby
Champion
Champion

Post by Cribby »

shadow priest is kind similar to affl lock
The similarity ends at the fact that both main sources come from DoT spells for the rest the play style is totally different.

Good luck with your application! If you give the shadow priest way of life a second thought, I want to welcome you hereby in our magical world of RNG and the horrors of a 5 mind flay streak without a single shadow orb!
Duni
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Duni »

mamatereza wrote:to be honest i dont have any experience raiding as shadow.
if i had to make an order about which characters do i know better in game, warlock-holy priest-dk tank will be the right one. so if i had to play dps, i would pick warlock without a second thought.
there were times in the past i was in the list of the really good locks of the server. even now that lock is an alt for me, with a gear of 346 i can easily pass 16k dps on BH (its the only raid i have done with lock). as i said in a previous post i dont want to speak about my skills, gameplay etc but if you asking about dps thats my answer, thats my strong card. warlock.
on the other hand shadow priest is kind similar to affl lock so i guess i could handle it, but that dont change the fact i have no exp raiding as shadow.
dont waste a good lock for a bad shadow priest. i remember you as a lock indeed. i wonder why you rerolled since rumors cried you are one of the good ones. However, my opinion is play the spec and class and race you want to play! (and pay the consequences ofc) :P
Click it wisely
Cribby
Champion
Champion

Post by Cribby »

Warlock, aka faceroll class. Yet so much fun 8)

Quite funny that you are referring to 'one of the good ones'. What does a bad warlock do? Not summon people? Taunting mobs of the tank with his voidwalker? Spamming searing pain and shout at tank (Altarion) to hold agro? Placing ritual of doom instead of healthstone well and have a party member getting squashed? Or no wait, that's not possible anymore :(

If all of above questions are 'Yes'. Then boy, was I a bad warlock...

Almost weekend \0/
mamatereza
Scout
Scout

Post by mamatereza »

Cribby m8 did i offended some1? i just said that i was a good lock. was that so annoying to you to show such irony?
as for your questions you can answer them by your own. do you think all locks are the same? do you think the same for healers? for tanks? do you think that every1 in the game has the same gameplay?
your questions and the way they asked are completely annoying. i dont know you, but from a single post you made i have concluded that i have the same relationship with naomi campbel as you have with wow...and make a favor to all and first of all to your self. dont show irony to ppl, you are not superior to any1
Zim
General
General

Post by Zim »

mamatereza wrote:Cribby m8 did i offended some1? i just said that i was a good lock. was that so annoying to you to show such irony?
as for your questions you can answer them by your own. do you think all locks are the same? do you think the same for healers? for tanks? do you think that every1 in the game has the same gameplay?
your questions and the way they asked are completely annoying. i dont know you, but from a single post you made i have concluded that i have the same relationship with naomi campbel as you have with wow...and make a favor to all and first of all to your self. dont show irony to ppl, you are not superior to any1
didnt even join yet and takes place in a cat fight?! greeks^^
threat should be closed.
Just gonna stand there and watch you burn. But thats alright because you will like the way it hurts.
mamatereza
Scout
Scout

Post by mamatereza »

so because i m not a member of the guild when some1 shows irony on me i should not speak? this isnt about game, its about ppl and characters. i never offend or irony some1 and i demand the same. anyway close the thread. ty the rest for reading and considering my application
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

mamatereza wrote:Cribby m8 did i offended some1? i just said that i was a good lock. was that so annoying to you to show such irony?
Well, this post shows me you are probably not SM material. Maybe it's the languagebarrier but I doubt it. You seem to take his post very personal (I think it totally went over your head), in SM we play the "blame-game" so if you fuck up you will hear about it (for months if you are unlucky, or years if your name is Meek). I don't think you can stand the heat :?

Good luck with finding a guild that will be more sensitive to your needs.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.