Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Goffeman
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Goffe (Hunter) Application

Post by Goffeman »

Hi there Sm.

I know this is a longshot but i have to try.

My name is Niklas Gauffin for you who doesen't know me and i'm 25 years old from Linköping Sweden.

I have played in Sm back in the days when we cleard MC and bwl. And after that i took a break for some time, i came back and played with you in WotLK again for a while.
You needed rangde dps then and i wasn't active enough so i got kicked out from the guild for that reason, i regret that i didnt play more and weren't committed enough so i could stay in the guild with you.

So here i am again applying for Sinister Ministry because i want to enjoy Cataclysm with you instead of joining some new made guild or play alone and loose my intreset.

I'm positive to the new expantion so far and will probably spend too much time online again.
My hunter is atm lvl 80, almost 81 so i dont think i need to talk about my gear :P If you still need range dps it whould be awesome to play with you again. And if not it whould be nice just to join as social.

I have 2 alt characters:
Nötkött Druid lvl 82
Mage lvl 71

I have read through the application and i dont see if i missed anything important that have to be said. Tell me if i need to add anything i missed.
Sorry for any misunderstandings and my crapy spelling :)

I cant prove that i will do everything i can for the guild if i get invited again i can only give my word!

Thank you, Best regards Goffe
vomitile
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Re: Goffe (Hunter) Application

Post by vomitile »

I have read through the application and i dont see if i missed anything important that have to be said. Tell me if i need to add anything i missed
The link man ! the link !

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ffe/simple

I cant prove that i will do everything i can for the guild if i get invited again i can only give my word!
Well some gold would be nice :S good luck m8
If you shake my hand,better count your fingers!
Inncubus
Minister of Greek affairs

Post by Inncubus »

My hunter is atm lvl 80, almost 81 so i dont think i need to talk about my gear
We don't need link atm vom.
Hello again Goffe and good luck with your apply.
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

this deja vu is starting to feel like a deja vu
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Last time you disappeared without a word I believe. Better communication could have saved you! Now we will try to make it work without you for now.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.