Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Gorthzûk
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Gorthzûk - Fury DPS

Post by Gorthzûk »

Greetings!

Sitting here, eating a kebab, trying to figure out what to write. Perhaps I should start off with a few facts.

Facts about me
Name: Magnus
Favorite food: Kebab

Facts about the character
Character Name: Gorthzûk
Class: Warrior
Spec: Fury
Proffessions: Mining / Blacksmithing
Favorite food: Gnomes

Previous WoW experience
Vanilla: Molten Core, Onyxias Lair, Blackwing Lair, Zul'Gurub and Ahn'Qiraj
Burning Crusade: Karazhan and Zul'Aman
Wrath of the Lich King: Naxxramas, Ulduar (up 'til Algalon), Trial of Champions, Obsidian Sanctum and Ice Crown Citadel (up 'til Arthas)

Connections to the guild:
IRL friend with a few members such as Seimor, Zhathakk, Vaga, Vitner and Sar. Also, was a member of Sinister Ministry at the 60's. Some of you might even remember me? =)

Why do I want to join?
I want to be part of a high-end raiding guild in the new expansion. Also, I would like to be in the same guild as my fellow "vevare" as I specified above. Last but not least, I miss the manlove in Sinister.. ;)
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

Last edited by Altarion on 05 Dec 2010, 15:45, edited 2 times in total.
Gorthzûk
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Gorthzûk »

Thanks for linking the armory.

Just reactivated the account and spent my talents about an hour ago. In case you wonder why there is no specc visible.
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

omg I do remember.

Im getting old :/

Why did you leave again? And why will you not do so again?!
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Gorthzûk
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Gorthzûk »

sudo wrote:omg I do remember.

When Burning Crusade got out I played alot more casually than I did in Vanilla. Also, a band of IRL friends had started playing and we decided to create our own guild which came to be Nidhögg.

I felt that if I am to play this expansion, I need to be member of a guild capable of doing 25-man raids and I can't think of any better guild than SM since I know that you are a good bunch of people.
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

Gorthzûk wrote:

Just reactivated the account and spent my talents about an hour ago. In case you wonder why there is no specc visible.

Yes I would like too see your talent tree, could you describe your gem choice? not that it matter now since cata comes but I would like too know how you thought about your own rotation and stats, what you aimed for and what your priorities was.

Is your talent choice for cata or half pvp or..? Please state your prime glyphs.

A very short apply.

EDIT: Never mind the gem question since you have just activated your acc. Tell me instead who is the best singer in the world? (happy now vom? <3)
Last edited by Altarion on 05 Dec 2010, 16:48, edited 3 times in total.
Zilver
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Zilver »

sudo wrote:omg I do remember.

I also remember and hell no at me getting old!

Gl with the app
Remember, remember, the 6th of December,
The patch day treason and plot.
I see no reason, for BT and Cleavin',
Since Tseric wants us to spec Prot.
vomitile
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by vomitile »

Altarion wrote:
Gorthzûk wrote:

Yes I would like too see your talent tree, could you describe your gem choice? not that it matter now since cata comes but I would like too know how you thought about your own rotation and stats, what you aimed for and what your priorities was.

Is your talent choice for cata or half pvp or..? Please state your prime glyphs.

A very short apply.
alt you forgot to derail the thread :S
Sar
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Sar »

Aside from kebab - as stated in his application, he also likes gyros and kebabsås alot. Great food, great guy!

Good luck with your app Magnus!
"Dont try to argue with idiots. They will only dumb it down to their level and beat you with experience."
Gorthzûk
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Gorthzûk »

Altarion wrote:
Gorthzûk wrote:

A very short apply.

EDIT: Never mind the gem question since you have just activated your acc. Tell me instead who is the best singer in the world? (happy now vom? <3)
My talent tree is now updated in the armory. Currently I have specced for leveling up to 85. Later on I will have to read up on the theorycrafting a bit more to optimize the DPS. I've come to understand that there have been lots of changes since I was active.

My current Prime's are Raging Blow, Blood thirst and Slam.
Gorthzûk
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Gorthzûk »

I see now why you reacted on my gem's. All my ArmP has been replaced with Crit for some reason. Don't ask me why, might have been a glitch from back when my account was hacked.

Think im gonna send the GM's a ticket about this matter. Thanks for noticing. :)
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

Gorthzûk wrote:I see now why you reacted on my gem's. All my ArmP has been replaced with Crit for some reason. Don't ask me why, might have been a glitch from back when my account was hacked.

Think im gonna send the GM's a ticket about this matter. Thanks for noticing. :)
there is nothing wrong, arp went too crit and the colors changed :)

can you post a UI pls.
Gorthzûk
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Gorthzûk »

Altarion wrote:
Gorthzûk wrote:I see now why you reacted on my gem's. All my ArmP has been replaced with Crit for some reason. Don't ask me why, might have been a glitch from back when my account was hacked.

there is nothing wrong, arp went too crit and the colors changed :)

can you post a UI pls.
Once I've gotten my addons to work. Sure.
Gorthzûk
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Gorthzûk »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

As you can see I try to keep it as close to the original as possible.
Zim
General
General

Post by Zim »

standard UI + Omen+Recount+Atlas loot. nothing more you need:D
Just gonna stand there and watch you burn. But thats alright because you will like the way it hurts.