Restoration/Moonkin Druid (Foufoulitsos)

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Foufoulitsos
Sergeant
Sergeant

Restoration/Moonkin Druid (Foufoulitsos)

Post by Foufoulitsos »

Character Name: Foufoulitsos

Mainspecc: Restoration - Offspecc: Moonkin

Professions: Herbalism - Alchemy

Raid experience: All WotLK raids except Ruby Sanctum (Mostly because of serving my duty to the Greek Army :P)

I started leveling up my first Character - Hunter Trokferoth- at the ends of TBC so I have no real raiding experience from that expansion. Shortly after Ulduar I started lvling my druid that became my main and the character that I have cleared most serious raids with.

I am pretty ok with raiding 3-4 days/week and I know tactics of the raids I run because this is the only way to have less fails and real progress. Using ventrilo is no problem for me.

The guild I am currently in has satisfying progress but since I dedicate much time in WoW I am looking for a guild more solid and more organized.

Joujoubruju is a friend of mine and the info he has given me about the way things work in SM has made me more interested in joining the guild. We have been raiding together for quite long so he can inform you about my ingame skill :)

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I hope that we will have the chance to meet in-game too :) .
Zim
General
General

Post by Zim »

Just gonna stand there and watch you burn. But thats alright because you will like the way it hurts.
Joujubruju
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Joujubruju »

Here is his Armory link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ufoulitsos

He is a rl friend, very very good player, we were together at EPD and March Rebellion and I believe he will be a valuable asset at raids, and during other ingame stuff.

Good Luck with your application mate
Inncubus
Minister of Greek affairs

Post by Inncubus »

hmm one more EPD member for SM.
I can ask touristas for you. I don't even remembers ppls from EPD not from the last members who join after my quit.
First at all tell me if you know ppls from DARK AVENGERS ?
And from this one "freddy ippo vs jason" do you know Ippo ? Da n00b warrior dps ?
Foufoulitsos
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Foufoulitsos »

I joined Dark Avengers while I was leveling up I did not even raid at all with them. Actually I can barely remember anyone from there :P .

Touristas will probably remember my hunter Trokferoth.

As for Ippo I dont even know the guy I simply joined an arena team with this name with a rogue if i remember well who wanted to try some matches with a resto druid. I am not realy a pvp fan and I did not do more than 20 matches if I can remember.

From EPD I also know real life Grimmar, Reivan, Nanak, Ploutonia and Valind. Grimmar, Nanak and Plout are active right now you can ask them too if you know them :)
Inncubus
Minister of Greek affairs

Post by Inncubus »

OK thx man. I wana talk with you in game!
manstrale
Boss lady

Post by manstrale »

Officers are looking over your app atm, stay tuned.
Män är som köttfärs, hälften nöt och hälften svin
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

a long time ago when i was in the swedish army i was sleeping in the docks of thessa and i had so much fun there that i puked in a trashcan :D long story short, here is a nice pic from the harbor the afternoon to the incident :)
Greek beer rocks...

Duni
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Duni »

that could be one of the worst pics of thess, i have ever seen! I do understand that you puked in a trashcan!..eugh..
Sar
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: Restoration/Moonkin Druid (Foufoulitsos)

Post by Sar »

Foufoulitsos wrote: Joujoubruju is a friend of mine...Using ventrilo is no problem for me.
I particulary like that part of your application :D

Edit: And a nice little sidetrack there Altarion ;) I vote for every application from now on to contain atleast one new chapter in "Trashcan stories by Altarion"!
"Dont try to argue with idiots. They will only dumb it down to their level and beat you with experience."
manstrale
Boss lady

Post by manstrale »

Plz contact Månstråle or an officer ingame for a chat
Män är som köttfärs, hälften nöt och hälften svin
Altarion
The Artist

Re: Restoration/Moonkin Druid (Foufoulitsos)

Post by Altarion »

Sar wrote:
Foufoulitsos wrote: Joujoubruju is a friend of mine...Using ventrilo is no problem for me.
I particulary like that part of your application :D

Edit: And a nice little sidetrack there Altarion ;) I vote for every application from now on to contain atleast one new chapter in "Trashcan stories by Altarion"!
haha ye, i did some windowshoping aswell.... I was not drunk... :D

Zim
General
General

Post by Zim »

HAHAHAHA <3
Just gonna stand there and watch you burn. But thats alright because you will like the way it hurts.
Sar
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Sar »

/salute
/kneel

:D
"Dont try to argue with idiots. They will only dumb it down to their level and beat you with experience."
Duni
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Duni »

is that a chinese farmer shop? i see the cheap prices!