valchek
Scout
Scout

Goram - Rogue

Post by valchek »

Greetings all!
Hello my name is Nikolay and this is my application:

Character name: Goram - Undead Rogue
Class/Specs: Rogue MS-Combat OS-Sub (but for pvp)

Professions: Engeneering and Mining on MAX

Game Content cleared: TBC and preTBC almost all cleared on this or my other char
WOTLK – OS, VOA, EOE, Ulduar(4 bosses) ICC10/12 RS(3 mini bosses) other i want to clear soon
Armory : i cant link it cuz i must have 5 posts ..lol and u can check it in armory..

Alternative Characters at lvl 80: Gzero - DK dps/tank alch on max

Previous guilds and reasons of leaving: Chilled(I still dont know why i was kicked) , Azeroths finest (i am in now but i am searching for better guild like u guys)

REAL LIFE STATUS:
Name: Nikolay
Current Location: Bulgaria
Profession: none just study economics
Connection status: Stabile and fast
Ventrilo and Skype are available.
Languages I speak: English, Bulgarian

Since i heard u r one of the best guilds here i rly want to join...so i hope u like my app and accept me since i know u recruit rogues :)

Thanks for your time – Goram with love :D
Inncubus
Minister of Greek affairs

Post by Inncubus »

valchek
Scout
Scout

Post by valchek »

if u want to know anything more just let me know here or in game ... i will be glad to answer all your questions :)
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

How is combat working nowadays?

1. Why did you choose the profs that you have?

2. Have you app too any other guilds?

Little short in general, tell me more about youself
valchek
Scout
Scout

Post by valchek »

well maybe my profs are not the best for pve but its fine too...Mining gives me HP and gold for gems/gear/enchants/flask and all i need.And engeneering gives me soo cool stuff like haste on gloves(or rockets) give me parachute on back ...and the choppa.

At this moment i am not applying to other guild ...The only guild i want to join is this and thats why i will die trying:))

About combat spec...hmm its soo changed but i started to like it again..i am doing more dps (if i compare last patch with all of my ARP)..The spec is more flexible and stuff like revealing strike(not sure about the exact name ) did rly great dps.
If u have more questions...shoot me
Goram
valchek
Scout
Scout

Post by valchek »

Ops i forgot to tell about me,,\
Well I am Nikolay and i am 20 years old.I am student 2nd year in the best university in Bulgaria -UNWE.At the moment i am doing 2 things- playing and having fun (not in game).First and the most important is that i love beer :D i am training sport climbing, bungee and BMX at the moment but i am trying to jump from a plane (with a parachute)...I dont go to school so i have lots of time for me so i play wow and i drink..
Currently i dont have serious girlfriend ...i have something but i dont know how serious will be after weeks :)
Ok i think this is tha main ...
if u need anything ...u know what to do
Biraishkembe
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Biraishkembe »

UNWE the best university? Are you serious about that?
Also what do you mean that you dont go to school? if you are in UNWE dont you have lectures to attend?
valchek
Scout
Scout

Post by valchek »

well the people say that unwe is the best...and he win awards and smthing.... but i have 3 days in week lecture and i am not going every time since i am kinda lazy..
Tbone
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Tbone »

Be cool, stay in school!!!
Sar
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Sar »

How come youve changed guilds so frequently lately?

Edit: Also, any particular reason for why youve left some pieces of your gear unenchanted?
While Im not up to speed with the rogue changes since patch, why have you chosen Reinforced leather over Improved sprint? While both these talents are rather semi-filler points, have you followed the "cookie cutter" spec or tried it out for yourself to come to that conclusion?
valchek
Scout
Scout

Post by valchek »

well i am not sure about this..its just happen.I am just trying to find the best match guild for me and i rly hope i find it by applying in SM.These are some reasons why i left guilds:
The Council - I was having exams and i told them that i will be inactive for month but they kick me
Chilled - The GM was rogue and i was almost not raiding with them...I mostly raided with alts back then and i was haveing almost 0 progress.
Rehabilitated - This was my fault ..i just join 1 pug and they kick me

I know that looks bad for me but i hope u give me chance to join in one of the best guilds on the realm :)
Schneel
Champion
Champion

Post by Schneel »

You're missing Relentless strikes in your talent build, get it.
Gorlom wrote:"personally I think taurens warstomp is more useful then hex."
Sar
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Sar »

valchek wrote:well i am not sure about this..its just happen.I am just trying to find the best match guild for me and i rly hope i find it by applying in SM.These are some reasons why i left guilds:
The Council - I was having exams and i told them that i will be inactive for month but they kick me
Chilled - The GM was rogue and i was almost not raiding with them...I mostly raided with alts back then and i was haveing almost 0 progress.
Rehabilitated - This was my fault ..i just join 1 pug and they kick me

I know that looks bad for me but i hope u give me chance to join in one of the best guilds on the realm :)
Well that explains your previous guildhistory I guess.

I dont want to be a wise-ass and correct you, (especially since I dont play rogue anylonger), but aside from my edit in my previous post regarding your choice of filler points in the combat tree, Im fairly confident that 2/3 in Lethality + 3/3 in Relentless Strikes is still better than go for Coup de Grace. Just a tip worth trying out.

But on the other hand, armory has been semibroken since patch, so it just might be showing wrong :)
valchek
Scout
Scout

Post by valchek »

i will fix my talent right now...and i rly like ur giving me advice cuz i can improve myself with ur help :)
Sar
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Sar »

Oki, good luck with you application mate.