Lefteris

Where Are You From :
Greece

Character Name :
Eterna

Class:
Rogue

Spec :
Combat 21/50/0 . Ofc ( I can change if need it)

For what reason you choose your current spec?:
Cause after the nerf with poisons Combat is better dpser than Mutilate(after I searched some sites most of the rogues turned to combat) .

Profession:
Enchanting (460)/ Engineering ( Just got it changing my skinning).

You Have Ventrilo And Mic?:
Yes

Raid Experience?:
I was playing priest /rogue in tbc: full clear kz, ssc, Mh, grull, magtheridon, tk, bt before nerf and sw after 2 bosses.

WOTLK: ( with my old account so I don’t have the achievements with this char).
15/15 Naxxramas - 15/15 Naxxramas (Heroic)
3/3 Vault of Archavon - 3/3 Vault of Archavon (Heroic)
4/4 The Obsidian Sanctum - 4/4 The Obsidian Sanctum (Heroic)
1/1 The Eye of Eternity - 1/1 The Eye of Eternity (Heroic)
12/14 Ulduar - 10/14 Ulduar (Heroic)
1/1 Onyxia's Lair - 1/1 Onyxia's Lair (Heroic)
5/5 Trial of the Crusader (10) - 5/5 Trial of the Crusader (heroic)

Does raiding day and times fit you:
Yes

Played time:
13days. LVL played 4days.

Why do you want to join the guild?
Firstly I would like to join your guild cause I know Priestill (real life friends) and she informed me that you have a really good progress on raids.
Secondly I would like to raid with mature ppl and not to argue for childish things.
Last but not least I am very active, I love raiding and I want to prove that I deserve spot on raids ofc I am not expecting anything from start and also I don’t mind to pass spot whenever is need it. I hope and think that I will find all this in your guild and that you will be satisfied with me.
PS: I am looking forward to read my apply and answer me javascript:emoticon(':)'). I am ready to answer any question you may have.
Thank you for your time javascript:emoticon(':)')
Last edited by Eterna on 25 Sep 2010, 15:43, edited 1 time in total.
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

hahahahaah <3 AHA x3!
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Trimming! Left the first 1 up (of 4) 8)
Last edited by Fenz on 25 Sep 2010, 15:59, edited 1 time in total.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
priestill
Scout
Scout

Post by priestill »

Omg no one linked the armory…. Come on some link his armory plzzz! :P
priestill
Scout
Scout

Post by priestill »

Anyway I know lefteris from school he is a good guy, sosial, resonable and he loves to dps BIG FAT BOSSES javascript:emoticon(':twisted:') ! xixixi!
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

fenz you're no fun !
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Inncubus
Minister of Greek affairs

Post by Inncubus »

I was playing priest /rogue in tbc: full clear kz, ssc, Mh, grull, magtheridon, tk, bt before nerf and sw after 2 bosses.
Hello.
You have play to another realm and where ? Also if you can give me names of your chars there.
Eterna
Scout
Scout

Post by Eterna »

Inncubus wrote:
Hello.
You have play to another realm and where ? Also if you can give me names of your chars there.
The first one was aggelina the priest but i delete her cause i stopped play alliance and make the rogue.Demlez was hes name and i was on burning steppes.after 1 year and more try to enter but was telling that my acc was banned...you can ask real friends of mine to see that i am not lying.they are now in our server...can explain all tacts of those bosses if you ask me too.
Inncubus

Post by Inncubus »

Eterna wrote:
Inncubus wrote:
Hello.
The first one was aggelina the priest but i delete her cause i stopped play alliance and make the rogue.Demlez was hes name and i was on burning steppes.after 1 year and more try to enter but was telling that my acc was banned...you can ask real friends of mine to see that i am not lying.they are now in our server...can explain all tacts of those bosses if you ask me too.
Can you plz tell me the Demlez guild change history and the reason who you left from those guilds ?
Also if it's easy the played who you have with this char.
Eterna
Scout
Scout

Post by Eterna »

Inncubus wrote:
Eterna wrote:
Inncubus wrote:
Hello.
Can you plz tell me the Demlez guild change history and the reason who you left from those guilds ?
Also if it's easy the played who you have with this char.
I was at this guild:RAID AGAINST THE MACHINE.it was a friendly guild that we made from the same net.we had really fasty progress but most of our real life friend had to stop cause of studies in university so the guild after a few moths disbanded...with demlez i had at least 101 days played as i remember...with aggelina 122days played...
Inncubus

Post by Inncubus »

Ok talk with me in game plz.
I have few questions for you.
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

i would like schneel too take a look at this apply.

btw we have not forgoten your application :)
Schneel
Champion
Champion

Post by Schneel »

Can't find anything that's not good atleast. ;p
Gorlom wrote:"personally I think taurens warstomp is more useful then hex."
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

catch me online for a quick chat.