Name: Kyrgiakos
Interests: Football,Swimming,Girls :)
Availability: All days.

Character Name: Knifeslicer
Level: 80

Sex: male

Race : Troll

Class: Rogue

Professions: Skinning/And im going for Engineering.

Recipes: 450 skinning

Armory Profile Link:Sorry i cant post it If u can find me about my spec 51/18/2 i play Assasination. I think i have good gear for my spec . My gems are Agility And Haste.I think its the best gems for my spec.Btw i have combat better gear from assasination if u want me to play like combat but i like assasination.

Previous guilds: Kama Sutra/ they was take some ppl at the raid and extending it But when we had to continue it we was outside becuase they was taking the friends for The Tittle KS that hapenned a lot of times.Rehabilitated - Guys saying raid invites will start at 19:00 and they login at 22:00 always .. they wont fix that.
Raiding Experience:Wotlk Os10/25 clear os 10 3d up clear naxx and ulduar some bosses down. toc10/25 clear. Icc 25 normal 12/12 hc 6/12 icc 10 normal 10/12 hc 4/12 (i never went in icc 10 with my previous guild)Rs 25 clear (never went rs 10 with my previous guild )

My Class.

What stats do I go for and how do I gem and enchant?
My gems are 40 atc power 20 haste rating and 20 atc power and 10 haste rating.

My dps rotation:
Ambush-2 combo points Slice and dice-hunger of blood-tricks MT tank OR OT tanl-mutilates-5 combo points evenom-and same for some times. After mutilate 5 combo points slice and dice-vanish-cold blood-ambush-hunger of blood-mutilates-5 combo points-evenom
How am I updated about my class?
Im playing Assasination A long time ago i have Tried different rotations and the best was that .

Here is a screenshot of my interface and why I use it:
sorry i don't have a screenshot, Im using Dbm to be ready for tacts Recount sometimes im looking me dmg Omen for my thread Atlas Loot I like always looking my loots before i kill the bosses :D

Why do I want to join Sinister Ministry:I want to join SM to prove that im good one. I think its very good guild with good progress and PPl WITH BRAIN. and i want to raise my progress .
What I think that can Sinister Ministry do for me: I think SM can help me for my progress also for my gear and after I will help too for the guild progress.
Additional Information:I will try me best guys.. I think u can try me and i know that u think my age is problem But really i read the Raid times-days and i can stay more time at a raid if ya want :) Thnx4urtime :)
Sar
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Sar »

Schneel
Champion
Champion

Post by Schneel »

You're using the wrong meta, or please tell me why you're using that.

Also your "rotation" is flawed, it's a huge waste of energy always going for 5cp envenoms.
Gorlom wrote:"personally I think taurens warstomp is more useful then hex."
Knifeslicer
Scout
Scout

Post by Knifeslicer »

Soz that was my old Head I have the right socket.. sorry i didnt look that i was wear it..I change my head if u want to see it .. and my rotation is not wasting energy at all. I have asked the one rogue (the best for me) and am doing like him if u want u can see my damage
Schneel
Champion
Champion

Post by Schneel »

Think you should have asked a better rogue, one who actually knows something. :P
Gorlom wrote:"personally I think taurens warstomp is more useful then hex."
Inncubus
Minister of Greek affairs

Post by Inncubus »

I will not make you questions atm because it's not perfect time to recruit members now.
W8 for cata lvl up fast and apply again if you wana.
That's my opinion but still w8 for officers decision.
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

you should listen too schneel
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

I think you will have a lot going on with school, girls etc. I do not think you will be a valuable raidmember in the long term, if only because your interests will shift quicker at your age. I might be wrong but I can live with that :)

Besides that you already seem hesitant to take advice from SM members.

Good luck finding a good guild.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.