Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Cactusweed
Scout
Scout

Cactusweed Warrior DPS/Tank

Post by Cactusweed »

Hello everyone,

I'm Cactusweed, Telrasha's brother and im looking for a good nice guild on this server.
Like Tel I know Cribby aswell and I've had the honours of chatting and doing a raid with Vinterkatt.
The reason I left trinity os because Tel left too leave and family sticks together ofcourse, so I followed Tel here.
Regarding to raidtimes, im working 5 shifts so I cant raid on a steady basis.
It depends, but it varies from 1 time to 3 times a week, but at those occasions I do come prepared with flasks, fishfeasts, etc.
I know ICC very well by know, only havent had the chance to down Putrid, Sindragosa and LK.
I've been playing WOW for 4-5 years now have 2 other alts, but i always come back to my Warrior. Only this char feels good and fits like a glove to who I am.
Well, if u have any questions, dont hasitate to ask :D

Hope to hear from u soon and maybe see u ingame
vomitile
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by vomitile »

Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

very short apply,

1. why do you socket +20 crit in the yellow sockets?

2. elaborate your rotation in these 2 senarios: Sarufang and trash

3. what addons do you use?

4. can you post a UI screenshot on img on imageshack.com for me?

5. what is your name and age?

6. what is Gearscore for you?

7. so are ypu applying as casual or raider?

8. and the most important question of all, do you like lady gaga?

EDIT: yes.... the Two-Handed Weapon Specialization, why not?, you better have a great explanation for that one (you cant live without it ;))
Last edited by Altarion on 20 Sep 2010, 07:45, edited 3 times in total.
Zim
General
General

Post by Zim »

one thing came to my mind: like the turks
Just gonna stand there and watch you burn. But thats alright because you will like the way it hurts.
Cribby
Champion
Champion

Post by Cribby »

Dunno what Zim is on about, but nothing new there.

Hey Cactus! Really nice guy I would love to see guilded with us.

Now I don't want to talk before my turn, but I think we are pretty much overcrowded on every class starting with a W atm :(

A social spot (if there is anything like that in a guild with Noitec and me) would be what could be a nice option here. That is up to our oracles though.

Good luck Eelko, talk to ya soon!
Joujubruju
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Joujubruju »

Also why not Two-Handed Weapon Specialization on your fury spec? And why not 3rd Major Glyph on protection spec?
Cactusweed
Scout
Scout

Post by Cactusweed »

1. seemed the best thing to do, but I just saw, Inscribed Ametrine wuld be better, so ill get my hands on some of those

2. Dunno what elaborate means but my rotations on saurfang is: WW/BT/BS/HS(as filler)
On trash (multiples) : WW/Cleave and use either BT/BS/HS as ragedump

3. Bigwigs, DBM, Archud, Bloodsurge, Xperl, Omen, Recount are the most important

4. Done http:// img842.imageshack.us/img842/7038/wowscrnshot050510225521.jpg

5. My name is Eelco and im 33 years old living in Holland

6. DPS GS 5.7K and Tank GS is 5.4K (still have the lvl200 shield, havent gotten the chance to get a better 1 :( )

7. Well, im all in for raiding whenever i can. How do u see a raider or a casual gamer???

8. Well......not particularly, I dont listen to popmusic, I preffer some nice Metal :)

And about the glyph..............D'OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally forgot to fill it up, had bought them all in AH and left 1 open cuz it wasnt for sale at that time. I'll fill it up asap.

Hope to have informed u enough :)
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

would you accept a social/casual spot only?
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

Elaborate:
–verb (used without object)
to add details in writing, speaking, etc.; give additional or fuller treatment (usually fol. by on or upon ): to elaborate upon a theme or an idea.

Baisicly altarion wanted the details you gave him =P

(btw i think you missunderstood question 6. altarion didnt ask for your gs. he asked what you thought about the GS system.. but he worded that tricky =P)
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
Cactusweed
Scout
Scout

Post by Cactusweed »

Well, i'd be happy to accept the casual spot atm.
Will need to see how it goes from there.

As for the GS system, it doesn't say much to me. The only thing that this system tells u is how well geared someone is. But not how well someone can play his char or how much DPS one can do. I've raided in pugs with people with better GS then me and I've beaten more than 1 of them on the dps meter. Then again people with lower GS have beaten me aswell :P

Hope to see u ingame. Might be next week for me, cuz I'm currently working in the house and the internet is not working properly. ( Can't get a proper wireless connection )
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

we cant offer you a spot at this time cactusweed, but check back in closer too cataclysm (you can PM me or make a new apply)