Zathorian again. Though this time as a warrior!

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Zathorian
Scout
Scout

Zathorian again. Though this time as a warrior!

Post by Zathorian »

Greetings to you all again! I will be sort of lazy this time and copy most of the info off the application most of you have already read, but switch the character info for my warrior instead, who is in fact alot better geared than the warlock I was applying with last time, so if you've read the application before, I will save you the trouble by saying that my warrior is currently arms (pvp) and fury (5,9k gs, pve). He also does have about 5k gs worth of tank gear from being an MT in the toc days, but this does not get him very far these days. Here comes alot of general info AGAIN.

First off some personal info:
Name: Sebastian

Next is some character info(might be worth listing perhaps?):
As the title states, Im a warrior, orc one to be exact.
Current speccs are: Arms 57/14/0 (PVP) and Fury 18/53/0. I've been away from serious raiding for quite some time, only doing some random groups, and am trying to get back into the action!
Played time: 80 days and 5 hours. This char is very old,and is one of my five lvl 80 chars, so I have been around for awhile.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Zathoc

Now for my background. I will not list every guild I've been in, as you would all surely fall asleep or possibly die trying to read it, but will stick to the most important parts.:

I know some of you are real oldschool wow'ers, which really impresses me. Therefor, some of you might know me as Zathorian (shaman), the founder of Path of Wreckage, which came to be one of the top guilds on this server for quite some time. I will not take credit for all the success, as I was not part of PoW when it was at it's prime, I was however the one who built the guild from scratch and got us starting in MC back in the early days, we also did Ony, Kazzak and the four outdoor dragons during my time with PoW. After some time, I had to take the summer off WoW due to working alot, at which point I left Seraphim in charge (I did not make him GM because I knew he was quite powercrazed). By the time I came back, I found that they had remade the guild, only for Seraphim to be able to take over completely, and he would not give GM position back to me. I have no hard feelings about this, he had done a great job making the guild progress, and it turned out, I could not be very active after that anyway.

After this, I quit wow for awhile, when I came back, I did it as a rogue on Lightning's Blade, this was still during vanilla, I went on to raid some MC, Ony, BWL and AQ with him, though nothing major as I quit him shortly after. (What can I say, I like trying different chars)

In between this, I played a human warrior, also during vanilla, with whom I raided MC and did some major pvp during the days were the contribution system was still active and premade BG's were the way to go (think he reached rank 11 or summet, this being the same warrior Im applying with now)

If memory serves, I then started playing my undead priest, which I did play for quite some time, I believe TBC had been released by then, so I was all busy raiding kara and whatever the other instances were called (I suppose memory Doesn't serve Razz). I also did alot of arena on this guy, and came to be quite successfull, being 2k rated in most brackets during seasons 2-4.

Memory is starting to fail me now, so I will keep the rest short.
After the priest, I quit again, came back for wotlk, lvled a DK, raided some with him, stopped to lvl the rogue, raided some with him, stopped to lvl the warrior, raided quite alot with him up till just recently (quit him just before ICC came, was raiding ToC as a tank quite successfully). Him I quit for personal reasons and stopped wow for some time up until just recently when I decided to lvl my lock and this pretty much brings us to present.

Various info and input (hope you've made it this far =P):
Ventrilo: I do have ventrilo and a working mic, I have no problem speaking up when needed, I do however try not to interupt people, specially not raidleaders.
Constructive critisism: Is not a problem for me, I've been around long enough to both deal and receive my fair share. Hell, even non-constructive critisism is ok as long as it's said in the right manner.
Your recruitment needs: I've spoken to Flametongue and Fenz, and realise that you're in no need of a warlock currently, though I did notice that you will consider exceptional applications, and am hoping that this will fall under that category.
Friends in SM: I've been away for so long, I dont know if you'd call it friends anymore, though Fenz and Flametongue both seem to remember me and welcome me back to the server. I also know Goatlord IRL.

That's pretty much it I believe, If you've managed to make it this far without falling asleep, killing yourself or in any other way cause you, or people in your surroundings major harm, I applaud you, and hope to hear from you soon!

Not sure if I managed to correct everything to reflect my warrior rather than my warlock, but you get the general idea, Im sure most of you cba reading through the same app again anyway :)

/Zathorian
vomitile
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by vomitile »

i survived the reading :D
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

same. where's my t-shirt ?

You seem to like to reroll, I think they can use a holy pally atm!
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Zathorian
Scout
Scout

Post by Zathorian »

Have done my fair amount of rerolling due to various reasons, and to be honest, I do have a paladin aswell, though the holy gear is at around 5k gs, so not all that great. Not to mention I prefer smashing things with a big axe (or two!)
Zathorian
Scout
Scout

Post by Zathorian »

I seem to have mixed up my gearscore abit, its 5698 as fury pve and 5938 as arms pvp. (Not that you'd be very interested in that) And around 5k with tank gear.
Inncubus
Minister of Greek affairs

hmmm

Post by Inncubus »

Ye and something's wrong here...
Zathorian
Scout
Scout

Re: hmmm

Post by Zathorian »

Inncubus wrote:
Ye and something's wrong here...
Not quite sure what you mean, the link posted there is from the application on my lock :)
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

He shoots...and misses!

On yesterday's raid we had 5 warriors join, I think we are fine on them for now. We also filled up our quota for socials for a while.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.