Post by kruela »

Character information:

Character Name: Kruela
Race: Troll

Class: Mage
Professions: Tailorin/Enchanting

Main spec:Arcane

Off spec: Fire

Armory Profile Link: You must have 5 posts before you can post URL's/Links....i dont...

Previous guilds: I Come In Peace

Connections to Sinister Ministry: None :(

Pre WOTLK raiding Experience: only WOTLK

WOLK expeience : by the time i reached 80 I raided in TOC 10 and TOC 25.BTW this is my alt....with kruela i have 10/12 in icc 10man and 4/12 in icc25,but with my main i have more bosses down due to the reason that we din't take our alts in raids only pug them....

Extra information:my english is good but my geek is the BEST :P
Personal Information
Interests: Gaming ,Theater,Music and my lovely cat :)
Availability and attendancy to raids : I will play untill death comes apart....

Rotation: Arcane blastx3-4,arcane missles, arcane barrage...blablabla....
UI PIC :help me in how to upload and i will

The addons i use are:
Deadly boss mods, atlas loot , recount,magealert, schrchio2,mageniggets, x-pearl,dominos,sexycooldown

Motivation of joining sm
my guild i come in peace is not raiding for summer and also this is my alt that he is not allowed to join main raids.

So, i hope we will raid together and also i will skip the housekeeping by playing wow :) thanks for your patiens and remember...i come i peace :P
Cribby
Champion
Champion

Post by Cribby »

So basicly you want to join SM with your alt untill your current guild starts raiding again with your main? :roll:
kruela
Scout
Scout

Post by kruela »

nope..my mage is not playing in i come in peace.....so i want to have my mage in a guild that makes raids :) my main has nothing to do with this ...cheers :))
Zilver
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Zilver »

Cribby wrote:So basicly you want to join SM with your alt untill your current guild starts raiding again with your main? :roll:
lol sounds like it, great motivation there buddy... :S
Remember, remember, the 6th of December,
The patch day treason and plot.
I see no reason, for BT and Cleavin',
Since Tseric wants us to spec Prot.
kruela
Scout
Scout

Post by kruela »

:(
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

so what exactly would you do when your main can raid again, and the raid conflicts with our raid time?
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

just no.... i didnt even understand the apply :O
kruela
Scout
Scout

Post by kruela »

let me explain.....i dont raid with my pala and i dont think i will raid again...is that clear?
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

then why do you presist in your apply that this is ur Alt? i would like too see a wws report from 1 static fight and a moving fight, can you provide that?
and on ur rotation, why blablabla? you dont take it serious? why do you use recount?
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

Im amazed I didnt make a greek comment btw ..
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

kruela wrote:let me explain.....i dont raid with my pala and i dont think i will raid again...is that clear?
Yes but it is not good enough for us. I think you just want to gear up your mage and the chance is pretty big you will hop on your pally when Cataclysm comes out. I might be wrong but whenever there is any doubt, there is no doubt.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.