Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

lovesick
Scout
Scout

Lovesick The shadow priest with holy skill ^^

Post by lovesick »

Personal Information
- Name: Stergios
- Language expertise:I can use english language to write and speak ...
- Gaming history :I am a game maniac i am playing with consoles from 5 years old i started with nitendo ns and sega mega drive.I have played lot online games i like some but nothing is like wow ^^
- Favorite games:Counter Strike , WOW , Fifa with my friends , Metal gear Solid , Dota

Character Information
- Character name: Lovesick
- Class and primary spec: Priest main spec shadow but have and healing spec and i can use the spec u prefer and need.My gear for healing is not bad but can be better
- Armory link:
- /Played time: 90 days in total, 15 on level 80.

Raiding Stuff
Raid experience in ...

- Vanilla: I was unlucky cause when i ding 60 after 2 weeks tbc realesed so i didint raid at 60 ... :(
- TBC:Everything exept of illidan... and at swp i had progress tries at kalegos...
- WotLK: Everything before icc.At icc have done at 10 man 7 bosses and at 25 man 8 bosses

I learned about sinisters from inncubus because we raid in same groop and talk a bit in vent ... the things that sayed about your guild sounds like the guild i am realy looking for ...

About me and the way i know my player.I was raiding as holy until 80 then start to raid as shadow ... I am willing to play any spec u need.I am open to anything u suggest me and talk about it because i believe u learn all the time things about your class.

I hope u will like my appliation and realy think of it .
Thanks for the time u spend read it .
Lovesick
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

what are your feelings on greek player skills in general?

edit; armory link http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... n=Lovesick
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

so many ppl from Arthas stole my bike applying recently?
Joujubruju
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Joujubruju »

Altarion wrote:so many ppl from Arthas stole my bike applying recently?
I think someone from our guild, stole that bike from Arthas, and now their ppl approach us!!!
Zeti
Grunt
Grunt

Post by Zeti »

And Jouju has the damn bike!

Its a pity though that so many people want to leave that guild.
"Reason exists for those who cannot go on living without clinging to it. Now let's go... to the edge of reason." Aizen
Renegades
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Renegades »

economist....thats bad m8...
im sure green will aprove it, not sure why...
gife more info please about yourself...curious about greek players since there isnt many greeks on TH... cheers 8)
...The poetry that comes from the squaring off between and the circling is worth it, finding beauty in dissonance...
Phil
"Klinge der Horde"

Post by Phil »

so many useful posts gathered in one thread!
lovesick
Scout
Scout

Post by lovesick »

Tbh I am new at the server and I am amazed of the spam annd the ninjas ppl .I don't believe its only matter that there too many ppl from greece cause u can find and good greek players. the problem is the average age of greeks cause they are too many children .also my opinion about greeks at raiding is that u can't do serious progess only with greeks its a failed :)
Zim
General
General

Post by Zim »

lovesick wrote:........also my opinion about greeks at raiding is that u can't do serious progess only with greeks its a failed :)
HAHAHAHAHA that brought you to many ignore lists right before you got invited hahahaha
well done!

Edit: can i use that for a post in the Order of Guldan forum? :D
Raniz
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Raniz »

Phil wrote:so many useful posts gathered in one thread!
Glad to see you're contributing!
lovesick
Scout
Scout

Post by lovesick »

Zim wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA that brought you to many ignore lists right before you got invited hahahaha
well done!
Why gives me ignores ? i believe its true only greeks its failed...but i believe in most good guilds they are some greek players because they are many skilled...but all 2gether is a mess :)
Zeti
Grunt
Grunt

Post by Zeti »

To be honest a nationality doesn't show that much about a player. It's all about the individual and how you can make a good group with the individuals. Progress raiding is like a climbing a mountain. All your 4 limbs have to be agile and be able to move. I dont think its a problem if your hand is German, your foot is Swedish and etc. I believe you get my point :)
anyway gl with your application
"Reason exists for those who cannot go on living without clinging to it. Now let's go... to the edge of reason." Aizen
Cribby
Champion
Champion

Post by Cribby »

Why so serious?!

3 things in life you have to be aware of:

A german hand, greek raiders and basically everything from Sweden.

GL with the app and +1 for Phil
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

Cribby wrote:Why so serious?!

3 things in life you have to be aware of:

A german hand, greek raiders and basically everything from Sweden.

GL with the app and +1 for Phil
FALSE!

Allways be aware of and afraid of Fenz.
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
Inncubus
Minister of Greek affairs

Post by Inncubus »

We w8 for fenz but maybe have reason who don't write anything yet.So Stergio if it's easy to speak with me in game.
Inncnu or Inncubus