Hi everybody,here comes the apply ^_^

Character Name:Alanaros
Class:Warrior
Race:Undead
Your age:18
Your nationality:Greek

-will I be able to join the raids?
Yes now i have plenty of time

- List of endgame raiding experience - which endgame bosses I've downed?
Vanilla:
ragnaros,kel thuzad,saphiron,illidan kil jaedan and most of the icc bosses and generally many from wotlk bosses

In short, abit about myself:
- My name is Sakis and i am 18 year old!I just finished my last exams and now i have plenty of time for raiding!i play since the the burning crusade expansion and i have a btter experience in wotlk bosses

List your previous endgame raiding guilds

- arthas stole my bike(Twilights Hammer-Horde Side) 34th guild on this server, lods of RL-mates!

What made me leave my previous guilds?
I was on 1st raiding group but because i was giving exams and i didnt have enough time to log they put me out of this group and now they dont take me anymore with the excuse that they want more kingslayers without taking much people who weren't kingslayers

adds:
i want to learn better my character with raiding with experienced people and see better my personal skills as player!i also want a responsible guild where's everyone is online at the moment raid needs

Best Regards!
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Alanaros

i have a few questions for you,

-how does your rotation look like?

-why the 406 hit? why 24 expertise?

-how can you lack in rage with 406 and 5/5 in unbrindled wrath?

-do you have a wws report for me too look at?

-do you use GearScore?

-why do you have improved cleave but not the glyph?

very thin app overall
Alanaros
Scout
Scout

talent build

Post by Alanaros »

i have a few questions for you,

-how does your rotation look like?
i use heroic strike all the time with bloodthirst whirlwid and instant slams in single target and i use cleave whirlwind and bloodthirst on adds or thrash

-why the 406 hit? why 24 expertise?
i have 406 hit rating cause i use cryptmaker which i need for the armor penetration and i dint have till now the chance to change some spot which gives me hit rating i know that warrior has to have 6-7% hit rating but i explained you the reasons!about expertise i am waiting to gain the next level of my pants to be ok i know that warrior with 26 expertise is ok

-how can you lack in rage with 406 and 5/5 in unbrindled wrath?
i was about to make some changes into my talent build but as i wrote into my apply i need to have a converse with higher players than me to make my character better i am alaways open to new advices!as it matters hit rating i have to tell you again that i want to reduce it but till now i didnt have a chance to change a spot which gives me hit rating!i would like to change if you want to know my wrist with toskk's maximized wristguards and after this my trinket marked of supremancy with deathbringer'swill so i am going to have the required hit rating

-do you have a wws report for me too look at?
nope
-do you use GearScore?
yes but for me gearscore doesnt always show the players's level and gameplay
-why do you have improved cleave but not the glyph?
i was speak with some of the best warriors in this server and they told me that this glyph when i dinged 80 lvl was a good one but i am about to change it and try something else as in first i thought that the talent would be enough!as i said before i am open to new recomends about my build :D

very thin app overall[/quote]
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

We are drowing in warriors atm so we we will not be recruiting you.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.