Post by UchihaItachi »

Character information:

Character Name: UchihaItachi

Race: Orc

Class: Shaman

Professions: Mining/Eng

Main spec:Restoration

Off spec: Enhancement

Armory Profile Link: site say tha i cant post url so i guess i cant be helped ....if it means no trouble search wow armory....sorry

Previous guilds: Shadow Death Guards , Reapers , Angels from Apocalypse

Connections to Sinister Ministry: hmmm none

Pre WOTLK raiding Experience: I started playing wow in vannila wow but i started on TH when wolk was published.

WOLK expeience : by the time i reached 80 the naxx raid was pretty much over so i havent have the chance do it fully.... i got full clear on toc 10/25 but not on hc.....i cleared norm with my previous guild and by the time we start gearing up for hc i had to leave wow for a while because of rl issues....after that i returned when icc patch was on so i start doing icc and didnt try to do toc on hc.....icc experience, icc 10 11/12 with many failed lk tryies with reapers , 6/10 on hc , icc 25 10/12 with best try on sinda. 89k hp

Extra information:I played for almost 2 years on norm serv with lock and mostly shaman ally

Personal Information
Interests: Gaming , basketball and other stuff :P
Availability and attendancy to raids : 98% with 2% if rl incidents cant be avoided.

Rotation: I dont use a standard rotation for the fights i just heal.Also i want to point that to any raid and guild i was in the past i was first to heal.

UI PIC :I cannot upload a picture of my UI at the moment but i will tell you all my addons.

The addons i use are:
Deadly boss mods,One bag , atlas loot , recount

Raids
I always follow orders as soon as the person who gives it know the tactics , also i read the raiding hour of the guild and im perfectly fine with it.

played time : almost 40 days

Motivation of joining sm
My primary guild , reapers i quiet good but they lack proper organization and because of that we lost many raids and most ppl start to get sick of it....the guild has potentials but ppl lack the will to organize properly

Well i guess thats all i could think about , thanks for reading this and i hope for the best :)
Noitec
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Noitec »

Hey,
Judging purely from your spec + glyphs (resto ), because you have
enhancement gear on i must say i'm not really able to see the point of
two choices you made there.

1) Why not healing focus?
2) Why Water Mastery glyph?

Also, i know it's not easy for most of players but why haven't you chosen
second proffesion that does boost your stats?
For enhancement critic i'd say Seimor will have his word.
Elemental Shaman

Mysticbeauty
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Post by Mysticbeauty »

enhancement question here:)

Explain the choice of your gemming? The way I see it you have to much hit and to little expertise.
Phil
"Klinge der Horde"

Post by Phil »

I don't think one puts too much thought or work into min/maxing his offspec, so that discussion is kinda moot..

Anyways, no support for downtalking Reapers, from my side at least. Being #1 healing means nothing.
UchihaItachi
Scout
Scout

Resto shaman aply

Post by UchihaItachi »

Well as phill said i dont give too much thinking on off spec hit rating rpoduced for the parts i randomly got to raplace some worst parts ( at least some parts where the excess o hit rating which where caused be new parts was the less of 2 evils) atm on off spec im trying to replace the 245 trink in order to drop some hit rating and also replace hands and legs with t10 parts on which il add expertise rating.Also i find my resto glyph choise to best correspond to my playing rotation.Finally i guess i dont have second prof ...i guess here by second you mean jc i think mining gives better support to my char at least in funding issues and and since my shaman is the only char i got on this serv. i find it for now the most sufficient choice for now ......ofc i might be wrong.

p.s. my personal experience from reapers was not as good as i hoped to be....maybe the sync. was wrong but in any case they are not apealing to my standards anymore si i guess the next logical move is to search for new guild.
Altarion
The Artist

Re: Resto shaman aply

Post by Altarion »

UchihaItachi wrote:Rotation: I dont use a standard rotation for the fights i just heal.Also i want to point that to any raid and guild i was in the past i was first to heal.
first on DMG or HEAL is not the best, recount is too determin if something is wrong or personal improvment. rotation is a must in tight and long fights, or you will get oom, -10 rage or no energy too soon. nice app over all though, GL m8

edit: forgot :D http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... hihaitachi

/Dr paint
Mysticbeauty
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Post by Mysticbeauty »

Phil wrote:I don't think one puts too much thought or work into min/maxing his offspec, so that discussion is kinda moot..
Was just curious because he chose mostly ap/haste gems:)
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Officers will discuss your application.

PS About his:
Also i want to point that to any raid and guild i was in the past i was first to heal.
If we decide to recruit you be ready to get this thrown in your face everytime you do not top the healing meters for months to come. If you can't handle that then you should not want to join us :twisted:
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Zim
General
General

Post by Zim »

UchihaItachi wrote: Also i want to point that to any raid and guild i was in the past i was first to heal.

In our raids the first one to heal is Alterion .........!
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

Zim wrote:
UchihaItachi wrote: Also i want to point that to any raid and guild i was in the past i was first to heal.

In our raids the first one to heal is Alterion .........!
who is this alterion you speak of? is he swedish?
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

UchihaItachi wrote:Character Name: UchihaItachi
No ninjas!

If you want to join you better have some sealegs matey! Yarrrr!
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
UchihaItachi
Scout
Scout

Resto shaman aply

Post by UchihaItachi »

ehmmm i dont know how to put this exactly but i forgot to change this question when i copied the aply form an other resto shamie aply ( ranke) ........i dont say ofc that i suck at healing but im not saying either that on every raid and every guild i've been i was first on healing ...ofc there are other classes which if they played seriously do more heal that shamans ..ofc gear is an other factor that increases/deacreases healing, anyway at least i got to say that in most of raids ive played as resto i was in top 3 ranks on healing ( sometimes 1st sometimes 2nd and sometimes 3d) and i think i have the ability to say that in no raid i had any downtalking about by healing.......... ofc you may think that ppl maybe didnt care about it and didnt point that i sucked but i like to keep my thinking possiitive or i might :P
Karura
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Karura »

yaaay
Inncubus
Minister of Greek affairs

Post by Inncubus »

Fenz wrote:Officers will discuss your application.

PS About his:
Also i want to point that to any raid and guild i was in the past i was first to heal.
If we decide to recruit you be ready to get this thrown in your face everytime you do not top the healing meters for months to come. If you can't handle that then you should not want to join us :twisted:
The most Greeks fenz are kids who care only aboyt meters you know...

And are you sure about this?
My primary guild , reapers i quiet good but they lack proper organization and because of that we lost many raids and most ppl start to get sick of it....the guild has potentials but ppl lack the will to organize properly
UchihaItachi
Scout
Scout

Resto shaman aply

Post by UchihaItachi »

You know how reapers raid scedule works?? They have 4 days every week where ppl should be log in for raids...they dont use wow calendar to anounce the type of raid or ever a site calendar, also they say that they inv every1 on the guild to join the raid and in case some1 cannot attend it has to post the reason why on site at least 1h-30 mins before invs start....ofc no1 get in trouble to do that sort of thing .... anyway im playing wow since vannila and i had my share of guilds, sometimes good sometimes bad guilds, although each one of them had a basic organization when raiding, with reapers more or less raiding is a matter of chance, we wait almost always 30mins to 1h after the invs for raid start to see if enough ppl is logged in and if these ppl could attend the raid , or the raid is goind to be cancelled....anyway as i said before this was my personal experience from reapers , i dunno if you guys where on guild before or you have friends on it......in any case this is my personal opinion and some ppl might embrace it others may consider me "spoiled" noob that requires a detailed programming of raid ...anyway thats your choice :)