Zathox - Warlock

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Zathorian
Scout
Scout

Zathox - Warlock

Post by Zathorian »

Greetings to you all! I was going to start this app by saying "I'll try to keep it short" but in reality, that'd just be plain lying, I indeed to spill my guts into this app, so lets see how it goes!

First off some personal info:
Name: Sebastian

Next is some character info(might be worth listing perhaps?):
As the title states, Im a warlock, Undead one to be exact.
Current speccs are: Affliction 54/17/0 and Destro 0/17/54. Some of you may notice that these are both pvp speccs, this is due to the fact that Im a pvp'er first and foremost (though I do enjoy pve and would never leave a raid or pass on raiding to go pvp), I intend to change one of the speccs to pve once I find a suitable guild.
Played time: 1 day and 20 hours. This char is very young, however it is my forth lvl 80 char, so I have been around for awhile. As you will also notice if you check my armoury link, I have geared him up very fast, both for pve and pvp.

Actually, the armoury link will have to wait, I just transfered to TH today, so my char is not listed atm :S

Now for my background. I will not list every guild I've been in, as you would all surely fall asleep or possibly die trying to read it, but will stick to the most important parts.:

I know some of you are real oldschool wow'ers, which really impresses me. Therefor, some of you might know me as Zathorian (shaman), the founder of Path of Wreckage, which came to be one of the top guilds on this server for quite some time. I will not take credit for all the success, as I was not part of PoW when it was at it's prime, I was however the one who built the guild from scratch and got us starting in MC back in the early days, we also did Ony, Kazzak and the four outdoor dragons during my time with PoW. After some time, I had to take the summer off WoW due to working alot, at which point I left Seraphim in charge (I did not make him GM because I knew he was quite powercrazed). By the time I came back, I found that they had remade the guild, only for Seraphim to be able to take over completely, and he would not give GM position back to me. I have no hard feelings about this, he had done a great job making the guild progress, and it turned out, I could not be very active after that anyway.

After this, I quit wow for awhile, when I came back, I did it as a rogue on Lightning's Blade, this was still during vanilla, I went on to raid some MC, Ony, BWL and AQ with him, though nothing major as I quit him shortly after. (What can I say, I like trying different chars)

In between this, I played a human warrior, also during vanilla, with whom I raided MC and did some major pvp during the days were the contribution system was still active and premade BG's were the way to go (think he reached rank 11 or summet)

If memory serves, I then started playing my undead priest, which I did play for quite some time, I believe TBC had been released by then, so I was all busy raiding kara and whatever the other instances were called (I suppose memory Doesn't serve :P). I also did alot of arena on this guy, and came to be quite successfull, being 2k rated in most brackets during seasons 2-4.

Memory is starting to fail me now, so I will keep the rest short.
After the priest, I quit again, came back for wotlk, lvled a DK, raided some with him, stopped to lvl the rogue, raided some with him, stopped to lvl the warrior, raided quite alot with him up till just recently (quit him just before ICC came, was raiding ToC as a tank quite successfully). Him I quit for personal reasons and stopped wow for some time up until just recently when I decided to lvl my lock and this pretty much brings us to present.

Various info and input (hope you've made it this far =P):
Ventrilo: I do have ventrilo and a working mic, I have no problem speaking up when needed, I do however try not to interupt people, specially not raidleaders.
Constructive critisism: Is not a problem for me, I've been around long enough to both deal and receive my fair share. Hell, even non-constructive critisism is ok as long as it's said in the right manner.
Your recruitment needs: I've spoken to Flametongue and Fenz, and realise that you're in no need of a warlock currently, though I did notice that you will consider exceptional applications, and am hoping that this will fall under that category.
Friends in SM: I've been away for so long, I dont know if you'd call it friends anymore, though Fenz and Flametongue both seem to remember me and welcome me back to the server. I also know Goatlord IRL.

That's pretty much it I believe, If you've managed to make it this far without falling asleep, killing yourself or in any other way cause you, or people in your surroundings major harm, I applaud you, and hope to hear from you soon!

Hmm, application looks shorter than I thought it would be.

/Zathorian
Goatlord
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by Goatlord »

/inv
Fuzzy
Karura
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Karura »

/U V K?
Zathorian
Scout
Scout

Post by Zathorian »

Karura wrote:/U V K?
Huh?
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

I think hes asking for age sex and location in his own very strange way.

Watch out for him though. he has been on "how to catch a predator" atleast 2 times.
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
Zathorian
Scout
Scout

Post by Zathorian »

Aaah, that makes sense.. In a very twisted kind of way..
Noitec
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Noitec »

And we want to give this person the second shadowmourne, /facepalm.
As for this app.... beware of Fenz... i sence message inc
Elemental Shaman

Renegades
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Renegades »

Noitec wrote:
And we want to give this person the second shadowmourne, /facepalm.
As for this app.... beware of Fenz... i sence message inc
fenz is bad ass... never w him ingame... how ever, gl with app...
FENZ - BE WARE!!!!!!
...The poetry that comes from the squaring off between and the circling is worth it, finding beauty in dissonance...
Zathorian
Scout
Scout

Post by Zathorian »

Renegades wrote:fenz is bad ass... never w him ingame... how ever, gl with app...
FENZ - BE WARE!!!!!!
I suppose I may have screwed myself over before the start by w'ing him ingame then? ;)

Looking at the application again, I realise it's not very exceptional.. Damnit!
vomitile
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by vomitile »

Zathorian wrote:
Renegades wrote:fenz is bad ass... never w him ingame... how ever, gl with app...
FENZ - BE WARE!!!!!!
I suppose I may have screwed myself over before the start by w'ing him ingame then? ;)

Looking at the application again, I realise it's not very exceptional.. Damnit!
only apps with panties are exceptional ! (pink ones if you ask me )
Zim
General
General

Post by Zim »

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Zathox

just PvP gear tho :/

besides that: MS affliction? why? do you never watch TV while playing??
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Zim wrote: besides that: MS affliction? why?
pvp spec as he said =)
Zim
General
General

Post by Zim »

Sorry but Im not reading wall of texts...just filtering the useful information. and PvP isnt useful information :P
Zathorian
Scout
Scout

Post by Zathorian »

Zim wrote:
just PvP gear tho :/

besides that: MS affliction? why? do you never watch TV while playing??
Oops, that's my bad for not logging out with pve gear, I thought I had :)

And yeah, pvp speccs :D
Renegades
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Renegades »

anyway, you are the founder of Path of Wreckage...
as you did gj then, im sure you will do gj now...
/get him :idea:
...The poetry that comes from the squaring off between and the circling is worth it, finding beauty in dissonance...