Post by marios »

Character information:
Character Name: Ranke
Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman
Professions: Ench/Eng
Main spec:Restoration
Off spec: Elemental
Armory Profile Link: I cannot because 5 posts at needed to do this.
Previous guilds: The council,Reunion,Kama sutra
Connections to Sinister Ministry: I chated with one guy from the guild only to know some extra information.
Pre WOTLK raiding Experience: I started playing wow and WOTLK came.
Naxxramas Experience: Full clear both 10-25 with my death knight which was my main before my shaman because i started lvl up my shaman when icc patch came.
Ulduar Experience: 7bosses at 10man and 6 at 25man.
Trial of Champions Experience: Full clear both 10 and 25 man.
ICC Experience: 11/12 at 10 man 8/12 at 25 man
Extra information: I played only with my dk before icc but dk was not the class that suited me and then i started lvl up my shaman.
As a player i am patient and i dont care about wiping for long at a boss if it will the guild to go further to progress.Also i am always prepared for raid and i believe that i know to play shaman and especially restoration good.

Personal Information
Interests: Pc football and of course girls:)
Availability and attendancy to raids : This year i end my university and always i have 100% attendancy to raids.Also your raids days and hours are fitting to me.

Rotation: I dont use a standard rotation for the fights i just heal.Also i want to point that to any raid and guild i was in the past i was first to heal.

New informations and updates
I take new informations from elitistjerks or ensidia.Also i always check for new addons or uis that may be help me to improve my healing and generally the way i am playing.
UI
I cannot upload a picture of my UI at the moment but i will tell you all my addons.

The addons i use are:
Deadly boss mods,Healbot,Bartender,sexy map,outfiter,recount and omen3

Raids
I always am serious at raids from the most easiest to the most hardest.In addition i always focus and concentratin to what i have to do and i try to help generally.I dont care about loots or wiping.

Motivation of joining sm
I want to join sm bacause it is one of the best guild in our server.Secondly i want a good atmosphaire and a good raidng time and i am sure that if i i join sm will give it to me.

Thanks all for your time!!! :D
Zim
General
General

Re: Restoration shaman

Post by Zim »

marios wrote:
Motivation of joining sm
I want to join sm bacause it is one of the best guild in our server.
schleimer!

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&cn=Ranke
Noitec
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Noitec »

Hey Marios, i might have few questions for you :

1) Do you feel you have enough mana regeneration during tought fights? (especially with 1k + haste)
2) Why are you preffering +24crit over engineering boot enchant?
3) Why don't You talent Healing Focus? (don't look at my armory, im just lazy to respec for it!)
3) How's your Elemental offspec ? (seeing few small issues in there but you're resto main so it doesn't matter anyway)

Cheerz with shaman applicating!
Elemental Shaman

marios
Scout
Scout

Post by marios »

1)i know how to manage my mp.i had bad experience on it but now i know how to manage it very well
2)I prefer +24 crit and nitro boots because all fights at icc need to run and ofc its better from +18 spirit
3)Listen i didnt made my talent tree alone.i did it with one friend shaman who stoped wow before some months.this spec is fit to me and it does not cause me any problem with healing.
4)As now for my elemental spec i know how to play elemental generally.As now for items i have 3-4 items from icc10 but nothing the great on elemntal spec
marios
Scout
Scout

Post by marios »

Sorry now i saw it i was in armory with elemental boots:P
Inncubus
Minister of Greek affairs

Post by Inncubus »

Have you try again your luck with SM Marios ?
And why from your DK go back to your shammy ?
marios
Scout
Scout

Post by marios »

I went back to my shaman because i was bored with my dk and i wanted to play with my favourite class which was shaman.Hmmm no i didnt try again to sm.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

marios wrote:I went back to my shaman because i was bored with my dk and i wanted to play with my favourite class which was shaman.Hmmm no i didnt try again to sm.
Actually...

http://www.sinisterministry.com/phpBB2/ ... ght=#78239

8)
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Inncubus
Minister of Greek affairs

Post by Inncubus »

What is this then!
memory fresh

(Fenz was faster than me. I blame the stupid url code)
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

truth is overrated
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
marios
Scout
Scout

Post by marios »

AAAh yes.To tell you the truth this apply wasnt mine.When i played with my dk i was interested to join sm.Then i had a serious accident with my car and the account came to one friends hands and maybe he did this apply.He is a real life friend too.
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

marios wrote:AAAh yes.To tell you the truth this apply wasnt mine.When i played with my dk i was interested to join sm.Then i had a serious accident with my car and the account came to one friends hands and maybe he did this apply.He is a real life friend too.
so this friend, who has the same name as you irl apparently, now gave you his sm forum account so you could post another application with it?

that totally makes sense. carry on.
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Phil
"Klinge der Horde"

Post by Phil »

shhht.. I like where this is heading to!
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

it feels like fawlty towers! BASIL!!!!! :D
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Show is over. Denied!
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.