Scout
Scout

Reketrebn/ Hunter

Post by reketrebn »

Something about me:
name: Viktor
nationality: Czech
english skills: on a scale between 1 and 10, id say somewhere between 7 and 9

possible friends in the guild: i guess noitec, cuz hes the person who told me about your guild and that youre looking for hunters (like 2 weeks ago)

Something about my char:
Reketrebn
Hunter, MM (5/57/7), arp geared
armory: sorry.. (it doesnt let me leave here a link)

gear: somewhere between toc25 and icc with 2/5 T9 and 2/5 T10 (im keeping the T9 for the nice bonus making it quite superior to T10.251 4/5 (yea, i enjoy plaing with spreadsheet :-)))

Profs: no surprise here - JC and BS for the best possible Arp boost.

Availability: kinda depends on the days you raid, but most days shouldnt be much of a problem within the nearest future.

raid experience:
Naxx full clear
Uld 10 - fought 14, killed 12, 25 - fought 12, killed 11
ToC - 10&25 full clear, ToGC10 - insanity
ICC - 10 - 5/12, 25 - 10/12, as for HC - 10 - fought 4, killed 2

got vent

previous guilds:for quite a long time i was in chaos legends, then i took a 2 months long break from raiding to find out that the guild doesnt raid anymore upon returning (1 10man a week doesnt really count), so i looked for a new guild - beastro which seemed quite nice but i ended up disappointed as well - 1 25 man a week (people dont show up again), 1 10 man a week (quite the same)

what i am looking for: an active guild, where members sign up and SHOW UP on time. im so sick of 20 ppl signing up 5 showing up on time and eventually 10 showing up.

what can i offer
: a friendly raider who is willing to raid pretty often

i think that this is all from my part for now (well, all i can think of right now). if you got any extra questions, feel free to leave them here.
flame
El Complicatore

Post by flame »

Complicating is the true path to simplicity.
Noitec
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Noitec »

Hey people, you know how skilled czech people are (like me, ofcourse), I'd like another czech in guild because i think he's actually only one czech person on server i know.

You could include UI shot (leaving a blank between URL -we'll figure it out), WWS or screen of your DPS,

Cheerz!
Elemental Shaman

Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Re: Reketrebn/ Hunter

Post by Gorlom »

reketrebn wrote: english skills: on a scale between 1 and 10, id say somewhere between 7 and 9
I have to ask. A 10 on that scale means what?
Can speak the language enough to get a point across? Speak it as well as any native Englishman/Brittish/American/Australian/Singaporean/whatever? Know the whole encyclopedia Brittanica by heart?
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
reketrebn
Scout
Scout

Post by reketrebn »

dps & ui:
voa:
i39.tinypic [dot] com/4fv14k.jpg

and this should be rotface dps:
i42.tinypic [dot] com/16glxj8.jpg

i usually dont have problems with understanding anything someone says (unless it has loud music and wowsounds background) and when i want to point out something im kinda able to simplify it to the level i can explain myself
Zim
General
General

Post by Zim »

I miss the gs :(
reketrebn
Scout
Scout

Post by reketrebn »

Zim wrote:I miss the gs :(
yea, the almighty number that tells you everything ;)
Zim
General
General

Post by Zim »

:D
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Thanks for your interest in SM but we are fine on hunters at the moment.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.