Skitsliten - to protect, and serve (Protection warrior)

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Skitsliten
Grunt
Grunt

Post by Skitsliten »

Ive been checking the forums from now and then, and i see that youve got a stable tank-setup. As ive wrote before, i rather tank then dps, but in the worst case scenario, i can go dps aswell, as long as i get some quality raiding done.

Same goes for 10m ICCHC, i can tank those ofc, and i rather do something then idle most of my days as im doing now.

So the final words: I can probably go dps, if needed, and i can sit on the bench for 25 man if needed. The only thing i want to be guaranteed is a stable 10 man ICCHC spot, as i still do have way more experience in there then the 25 man ICC, although, not that its hard.

//Skitsliten
Zim
General
General

Post by Zim »

I want him for tanking after I played with him now :) ... A tank where locks can go all out cant be too bad. /w Manstrale!
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

The only thing i want to be guaranteed is a stable 10 man ICCHC spot, as i still do have way more experience in there then the 25 man ICC, although, not that its hard.
Nobody gets a guaranteed raidspot (besides the raidleader).
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Noitec
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Noitec »

Fenz wrote:
The only thing i want to be guaranteed is a stable 10 man ICCHC spot, as i still do have way more experience in there then the 25 man ICC, although, not that its hard.
In other words you have to earn your raidspot mainly attendance/skill-wise plus how you're actually fitting into the raid compostition. (am i right? - rethorical question)
Elemental Shaman

Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

Fenz wrote:
With him in the guild it's more likely to get a second 10man ICC going though.
Right now it seems we have to rely on ppls alts being tanks to get one going. So in that case he could lead (since he seems to have an affinity(?) for that) a second raid... which would give him a guaranteed spot? IDK.
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

close ze book!