• Name - David
• Age and Gender: 28 - male
• Where are you from (Country):England

Character Information
• Character Name: Ambzy
• Server: Chromaggus
• Class and Race: BE - Paladin (Ret)
• Armory Link:--------
• Professions:Mining(450)/Jewelcrafting(438)
• Talent Specializaton:Ret PVP / Ret PVE

What I know about Sinister Ministry
Hi Sinister Ministry, My name is Ambzy and I am applying to you from Cross Realm!!!

Back in the day of old vanilla wow, I used to be in a guild called <Vengenace> on Twilights hammer, and I remember that it used to be your guild, <Path of Wreckage> and <Fleetword> who were predominantely the Horde 40 man guilds, we used to see you outside of Ony, MC and BWL etc, later on ofc AQ20 and 40. I remembered thinking what a cool name your guild had!

Many years later, I rolled as a horde druid on Twilights hammer, I was known as "ambs" and was Main tank for <divine Intervention> and It was nice to see you guys are still around 5 years later. We have since moved to Chromaggus and it really hasnt worked out to well progress wise, I have actually now retired my druid and have rerolled on me Retardin, and I am now seeking a new guild to call home!

Raiding History and Past guilds
I am a 28 year old guy from England, and have been playing world of warcraft since closed beta, I first rolled out on Twilights hammer as I said above, with <Vengeance>, back then I played a priest called Bliss and we were quite a successful guild, I believe they are still around, just before TBC was arriving I moved to laughing skull to play with some friends. With Vengenace I cleared MC, ZG, BWL, AQ20 and most of AQ 40.

Most of TBC I spent running a guild called <ascended> with my friends and we had moderate success, it was a bit of a dead server and we managed to reach BT back when it was hard.

Own ran guild - Kara, Grul, Maggy SSC (pre nerf) TK (pre nerf) , MH and BT.

I then joined a guild called <Stardrift> and we all rerolled horde from level 1, this I would say was my crowning achievement in wow, as we preceded to go from level 1 to KJ in under 2 months, and in the dying minutes of TBC, we managed to get KJ to 10% :( and narrowly missed out on the kill!.

Kara (nerfed), Grul (nerfed), Maggy (nerfed), SSC (nerfed), TK (nerfed), , MH (nerfed), BT (nerfed), SWP and ZA.

Wolk - I have spent most of WOTLK playing as my druid tank, I took a break around Ulduar, and came back when TOC was released, I joined <divine intervention> and have been with them since.

We started off well in ICC , but in the past 3 months we have really struggled to get people to come to raid, and I feel I am now wasting my time giving up my evenings just for no raid, and I found I was playing my ret more and more, that I have now started playing on it full time.

Naxx, Some Ulduar, TOC10, 25 - TOGC10, ICC10 upto LK and ICC25 up to BQL.

I know tactics for all, we just cannot get the numbers for 25 :(

Computer Information
• Current PC Specifications: AMD 2600+ , 2 GIG ram, Dual SLI Gefroce 6600 GT's
• Internet Connection Specifications: 4 MB dedicated
• Do you DC or lag often/sometimes/never?: I get Dala Lag, thats it, I have never d/c on an encoutner
• Addons,UI: Omen, DBM, Decursive, Pally Power, Icehud, Sexymap, I use loads!

[/b]Armoury Links[/b]
Unable to post them? says that I need to post 5 times.

Please look at my feral druid tank first to show I have experience - "onlinehero" EU Chromaggus

My Ret is "ambzy" EU Chromaggus

What can I offer and why should you consider me
What you will be getting with me is a guy who is old skool, and is a very experienced raider, I will admit my ret is a little undergeared, but i am of the firm believer that its Skill > Gear, and gear is something that can be worked on anyway. I have raided every single instance and will continue to do so, I love new encounters and wiping and I am in the game for the Kill rather then shiny epics. I am more then willing to transfer over my Feral tank druid too, which could be used for ALT runs or if you are short of a tank one night.

Thank you
Noitec
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Noitec »

Last edited by Noitec on 03 May 2010, 12:20, edited 2 times in total.
Elemental Shaman

Ambzy
Scout
Scout

Post by Ambzy »

could you link my druid too plz. just so i can show what i have done :)
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

You sound more hardcore then us 8) Basicly we are a bunch of slackers but we usually get the job done in the end :lol: We try not to forget this is a game and only the people that are obvious dumbasses get kicked.

We love random disconnects, computer breakdowns and late unsigning from raids. You will just be ridiculed for the rest of your stay with us.

Anyway we will discuss your application.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Ambzy
Scout
Scout

Post by Ambzy »

:) - well I just want somewhere stable, and stable raids to be honest. not looking to no life it 24 / 7 , just want somewhere I can raid , put in honest graft and have fun in the mean time.
Tbone
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Tbone »

I like this application, sounds sound :D

GL mate
flame
El Complicatore

Post by flame »

Well, to complement Fenz.
We have people going to the toilet 5secs after we have our first defeat of LK in 25man. That sort of sums it up mate.
We call him the "toilet kingslayer"!
Complicating is the true path to simplicity.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Also if you (can) sound like a pikey when you talk our female members will want you to talk 24/7 on vent :?
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

and you came to us? :)
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Zim
General
General

Post by Zim »

Fenz wrote:
We love random disconnects, computer breakdowns and late unsigning from raids.
I feel loved <3
Zim
General
General

Post by Zim »

Fenz wrote:Also if you (can) sound like a pikey when you talk our female members will want you to talk 24/7 on vent :?

rrRrrrRrrrr sääääxiiii
Inncubus
Minister of Greek affairs

Post by Inncubus »

Good luck with your apply.
Also
Zim wrote:
Fenz wrote:Also if you (can) sound like a pikey when you talk our female members will want you to talk 24/7 on vent :?

rrRrrrRrrrr sääääxiiii
Yes Fenz i see what you mean now...
/hug zim
Women ... the most wierd creatures for men.
Gakew
Scout
Scout

Post by Gakew »

aww man im a pikey
manstrale
Boss lady

Post by manstrale »

I would like to gave a chat with you, check your forummail for information
Män är som köttfärs, hälften nöt och hälften svin