Scout

Trashéd Apply range orc hunter

Post by Trashéd »

Character name: Trashéd
- Character level: 80
- Irl name: Bjarke
- Location/Country: Denmark
- Character Professions: Well i got Mining and JC none is over 150 so :/
- Spec: my main spec is Marksmanship and my offspec is Survival but i can switch spec if you guys want
- Gearscore 5644
- My Raid experience in WoTLK: i have done every thing to ICC and in ICC i have done 6/12+Dreamwalker in 10 man and in 25 man i have done 4/12 :/
- My Previous guild was: Perfection (Guild on Doomhammer)
- Why i want to join the guild? becaus i want a good raiding guild that knows what they are doing in raids and i just joined server so i would love to join
- i can raid almost all days most weekends but im 99% sure on i can come weekdays

-Have ventrilo=Yes
-Afraid to talk:No
-What kind of player i am. Im a very social friendly player
-What will i bring to raids.I will bring flasks elixirs and potions to my self and ofc buy to someone if they need.
-What will i give the guild. A nice friendly hunter that dosent get angry or anything and i will focus in raids.
-Why should we pick you. Because im a friendly social player and i can focus in raids and i often get a strong connection to the other members in the guilds very fast.

I really hope that this was alot better and i really hope that you will pick me because i heard this was the best guild on server and im new on server too so it would be awesome if i joined this guild so i fast would get some new raid/guild friends and get some more exp in raids+maybe i dont have much exp but i know all tacs 10+25 normal/herioc :wink:
Last edited by Trashéd on 30 Apr 2010, 09:23, edited 1 time in total.
Dosan
General
General

Post by Dosan »

Omg gearscores!
Karura
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Karura »

tip: take a look at some of the previous applies and you might get a hinch on how an application should look like.
You could spend a few more minutes on this one.
Cribby
Champion
Champion

Post by Cribby »

You shouldn't apply for a raiding guild at your age imo! Go chase girls, try to buy beers in a bar, steal cigarettes from your parents and enjoy the finer things in life! Use your time wisely before you turn into a slave of society!

Ah I would make such a fine parent...
Karura
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Karura »

Cribby wrote:You shouldn't apply for a raiding guild at your age imo! Go chase girls, try to buy beers in a bar, steal cigarettes from your parents and enjoy the finer things in life! Use your time wisely before you turn into a slave of society!

word
Raniz
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Raniz »

Cribby wrote:Ah I would make such a fine parent...
Can I call you dad?
Zim
General
General

Post by Zim »

Cribby wrote:You shouldn't apply for a raiding guild at your age imo! Go chase girls, try to buy beers in a bar, steal cigarettes from your parents and enjoy the finer things in life! Use your time wisely before you turn into a slave of society!

words of an old - wise- man

in other words: we lived our lives, its over, now we suffer ingame til it finally ends....?!
Noitec
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Noitec »

Oh god.
Elemental Shaman

Trashéd
Scout
Scout

Post by Trashéd »

Hehe yeah i know i dident spent alot of time but i will edit it i see i forgot some things.
Trashéd
Scout
Scout

Post by Trashéd »

Hehe now i have edited it so i hope its alot better now:D hehe
Karura
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Re: Trashéd Apply range orc hunter

Post by Karura »

Trashéd wrote: i heard this was the best guild on server
we are? amawgawdz!! :O