new warlock application

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

vomitile
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

new warlock application

Post by vomitile »

hi, this is my puplic application i made on server forums i think it covers anything that u might ask for, if not pls ask it in here thnx

hi guys i am vomitile i recently transfered in this realm folowing a wow-mate ( and i hope i wont regret it )

well since i came from a less populated realm i am kinda "lost" in here and being eaten by the tradespam monster, i decided to make my application in the forums

i am 20 years old male from cyprus named michel i am mature serious person and i started playing wow on 12/04/07.

mainspecc is demo buffer 0/56/15 i choose to play as demo because it buffs the raid with spell power and i find it more interesting and challenging than affl and destr ( if guild wants i can respecc but i will need to make my "homework" first :p )

primary professions : alchemy and herbalism (alch for flasks and herb to support alchemy + some cash flow)
secondary professions: cooking-fishing-first aid all maxed out

*i know my primary professions dont give a gear boost if guild wants to pick Jc-inscription or any other combo -so be it

previous expirience: well i started playing in TBC like 2-4 months after the release i think, kara-maggy-grull-ssc-tk cleared in BT up to the council ( after that i joined the army and missed the fall of illidan and SWP)
when wotlk released i rolled a resto druid being dissapointed with the warlock class. i raided with my druid untill general vezax on ulduar 25 (naxx 25 maly 25 OS 25 down aswell) after that i got a RL job combined with RL issues and i had to drop the game....but not for long since i came back when ICC patch released and made my return as a lock
on my lock i cleared TOC 25 with guild and TOC 10 mad skill with some ingame friends.
in ICC 10 untill blood prince council and on ICC 25 untill festergut after that i migrated here and left guildless since then

gear and gems: my gearscore atm as they told me ( i never care about GS, GS doesent make the player) is round 5600 as a demo lock i gem pure spell power and spell power+ haste gems

internet + computer: i got a stable connection ( only get a dc like once is 2 weeks ? ) 75 FPS in dala on high pitched hours and like 60-50 in raid

raiding times: so here comes the hard part, my work is in shifts that means i can come to raid 3-4 times on weekdays and sundays. if u have standart raiding days ( like we-th-fr or similar) i can change my shifts so i can attent full raiding days.if u think i cant fill a spot i can come as a backup or something

that's it from me if u want to contact me /w me ingame mail or reply to this topic

thanks in advance -vomitile

PS:
yellow and cyan colors lead to eye bleeding , sorry it was soooo tempting :X
Noitec
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Noitec »

Elemental Shaman

Cribby
Champion
Champion

Post by Cribby »

Nice to read app. Best of luck with it.

A popular debate is the choice of major glyphs for demo locks. Why do you choose not to use felguard glyph?
vomitile
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by vomitile »

Cribby wrote:Nice to read app. Best of luck with it.

A popular debate is the choice of major glyphs for demo locks. Why do you choose not to use felguard glyph?
because compared with the quick decay glyph, felguard glyph falls sightly behind dps-wise. also with quick decay u have more chance for a molten core proc. as ur spell power rises quick decay is the glyph u have to use ( more dmg from incinarate )
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

can you stop nuking when the raidleader tells you to, unlike certain other warlocks? :)

"i know my primary professions dont give a gear boost if guild wants to pick Jc-inscription or any other combo -so be it "

we dont really demand certain professions from people, but can imagine putting herbalism on an alt, and picking JC or something as second main spec. But that's purely from a 'seems better for your character in general' point of view, the choice is yours in the end ofcourse.
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Hi,

Who is the wow mate? And don't you want to be in the same guild as him/her? If SM already assimilated that person then forget I asaked :)

On EJ they use the FG, Quick Decay and Lifetap.

Anyway the officers will discuss your application.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
vomitile
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by vomitile »

sudo wrote:can you stop nuking when the raidleader tells you to, unlike certain other warlocks? :)
u mean stop dpsing while i have met + molten core+ decimation buff??? hell no!..... just joking ESC button is my friend in many threat, phase changing etc situations
sudo wrote:"i know my primary professions dont give a gear boost if guild wants to pick Jc-inscription or any other combo -so be it "

we dont really demand certain professions from people, but can imagine putting herbalism on an alt, and picking JC or something as second main spec. But that's purely from a 'seems better for your character in general' point of view, the choice is yours in the end ofcourse.
too bad i migrated only my lock in this server so i dont have any alts here :S but this is something that most likely i will do since g in not a problem at all
Fenz wrote:Hi,

Who is the wow mate? And don't you want to be in the same guild as him/her? If SM already assimilated that person then forget I asaked :)

On EJ they use the FG, Quick Decay and Lifetap.

Anyway the officers will discuss your application.

my wow mate is riona (with a weird o , resto shaman) and she is looking for guild aswell we dont tend to folow each others on guilds as we pass our time together after raids doing dailys together etc
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Hmm might be looking for a resto shaman too.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
vomitile
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by vomitile »

Fenz wrote:Hmm might be looking for a resto shaman too.
will let her know ^^
Zim
General
General

Re: new warlock application

Post by Zim »

vomitile wrote:
internet + computer: i got a stable connection ( only get a dc like once is 2 weeks ? ) 75 FPS in dala on high pitched hours and like 60-50 in raid
Welcome replacement!
manstrale
Boss lady

Post by manstrale »

Plz contact me ingame for a chat
Män är som köttfärs, hälften nöt och hälften svin