Post by Lami »

Name, Age, Gender and Location:

Name:

Matthew. But I prefer Matt.

19. 20 this year! :-)

England, United Kingdom.

WoW Related - Character

eu.wowarmory. com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Lamiah

How comfortable are you with our raiding schedule?

Very comfortable.

If you was told to respec, how would you feel about this? Can you play other specs as well as Combat?

If I felt I wasn't up to standard with my current spec or was told to change spec for the aforementioned reason, i'd be happy to.

WoW Related - Raiding

How experienced are you at raiding?

Please note that a * symbol by the respective raid instance indicates that this instance has been completed. If this symbol doesn't appear, a numeric value; e.g; 5/11 will be displayed.

TBC

Kara*, Gruul's*, ZA*, SSC*, TK*, MH*, BT*, SwP (5/6).

WotLK

I quit in 3.0.3 (and recently got back), so there's not much Experience here, sadly. Just Heroics, and a couple of tries in VoA25 back in the day.

WoW Related - Small Things (which make a BIG difference)

Would you strive to make sure you know the tactics of a boss fight to prevent any mishaps from your part?

Yes. After this application is completed I'll make sure to read up on ICC 10 and 25 and other related content which may be done at some-point.

Making sure you're at 100% Durability and bringing along Consumables is within your nature, or should we pull out the Sinister Whip?

No need for the Sinister Whip here. I make sure to be 100% ready before any raid that I am selected for.

WoW Related - Communication

Do you have immediate access to Ventrilo?

Yes.

Do you have a Microphone and can you speak English in textual conversation and voice conversation?

Yes.

While we do strive to maintain a reputable raiding status here, can you speak freely - not when spoken to all the time?

Yes.

Can you handle a joke - i.e; being the victim of the Slightly Less Painful Sinister Whip, or being blamed for no apparent reason or being pointed at purely for amusement?

The whip really scares me, uhm. Yes. ;-)

Can you handle constructive criticism?

Yes. In this case I strive to learn from my mistakes and make sure that same mistake does not happen again.

Random Stuff - Comments, etc.

After speaking to a couple of your members, I get a positive vibe. After getting back into retail and seriously considering 'going for it' when it comes to later content - especially getting ready for the future, I figure that I might as well take the time on an application. I took the time on my Application because of my gear, which - i'm trying my utmost to upgrade it, every day. Thanks for reading this and I hope I hear from you guys soon. Anyway, time to hit the boss strategy info. Later!
Zim
General
General

Post by Zim »

omg british accent...sexy! einladen!
Inncubus
Minister of Greek affairs

Post by Inncubus »

Les!
Greeks are the most sexy peoples (the lady boss know better).

Hello Matthew and good luck with your apply.
Cribby
Champion
Champion

Post by Cribby »

imba colours <3

GL with the application Matt.

One question though... Chelsea or Arsenal?!
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

you're lucky a sense of color isnt a requirement .. green on blue .. jeez :)
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Lami
Scout
Scout

Post by Lami »

Cribby wrote:imba colours <3

GL with the application Matt.

One question though... Chelsea or Arsenal?!
Whichever team beats Spurs and makes my Father angry.
sudo wrote:you're lucky a sense of color isnt a requirement .. green on blue .. jeez :)
Haha, but then again it's better then colors no one can read.
manstrale
Boss lady

Post by manstrale »

Officers are discussing your app
Män är som köttfärs, hälften nöt och hälften svin
manstrale
Boss lady

Post by manstrale »

Plz contact me ingame for a chat
Män är som köttfärs, hälften nöt och hälften svin