class: Mage
race: Undead
spec: fire / arcane but prefer fire spec
prof: alchemy/jc maxed

sex: men
born: 1988
gs: >5,7

unguiled atm. I was in unknowns - disbaned right now
I made 8 bosses in icc10 with unknowns (dreamwalker, council) was close to bloodqueen
icc25 I tried only with pugs. so it is just first four bosses.

I'm looking for guild where raids starts later than 19 server time because most time i'm late in home.

Real work: print factory - CtP operator

My UI: original + unnecessary raiding addons (DBM, recount, decursive)

I'm alchemy so no problem with flasks. All I need is fish :D

link to armory:
can't past.

(sorry for short info but I hate writing applications.)

ps. im playing from mac os and i need speex ventrilo codec. Hope it want be a problem.
resolved
Grunt
Grunt

Post by resolved »

Altarion
The Artist

Re: Panmag - Mage app

Post by Altarion »

Panmag wrote:gs: >5,7
yet again with the gearscore :(

very small app and not much info at all, if you put some time and effort in it will get you further

link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Panmag
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

How late do you come home? I'm asking since you said you wanted raids that started after 19 and we expect ppl to be online 19 (or get online shortly) for invites.
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Altarion wrote:

very small app and not much info at all, if you put some time and effort in it will get you further

well its not to wierd that people wanna show it imo since 99.9999% of every pug screams for it, wouldnt hold it against him ,)
Inncubus
Minister of Greek affairs

Post by Inncubus »

Panmag this mage was always your main or you reroll last months ?
And tell me plz your played.
Also it's rly stable to play from MAC (Windows sucks!).
Panmag
Scout
Scout

Post by Panmag »

How late do you come home? I'm asking since you said you wanted raids that started after 19 and we expect ppl to be online 19 (or get online shortly) for invites.
It's depends and there are no rule. Some days 19 server time can be also to too early, especially Mondays. All i can say for sure that in Thursday im back home at 21:30 every week so i want be able to raid.
I prefer your inviting style, because you invite ppl who are online at this day and time. And there is no (or you did not said it) calender invitation. It suits me well because in not sure day before if i will be able to be home at 19.

I know my day plan is hard to combine with riding, but have no other options.
(true is that most satisfacrion time for me to start raiding will be 20 or 20.30)
Panmag this mage was always your main or you reroll last months ?
And tell me plz your played.
Also it's rly stable to play from MAC (Windows sucks!).
Panmage its my main Wotlk char.
Before wotlk, and even before Tbc and during tbc i played gnome rogue. on chromaggus realm - time when i was raiding with 40 ppl in bwl or molten core.

nowadays Pan is my only on 80's because don't have much time to exp another chars.

Ye, mac client is real stable. The only problem with mac it that mac os do not support ventrilo gsm codec and teamspeak, but vent speex code work well.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

We use a Calendar but not the in-game one. You will need to sign up/out. But if you signed up we expect you to be on time etc.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

Lateralus wrote:
Altarion wrote:

well its not to wierd that people wanna show it imo since 99.9999% of every pug screams for it, wouldnt hold it against him ,)
agree but its like a sickness you cant get out of... :D
Joujubruju
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Joujubruju »

It is all until the add on that tricks gearscore will come out (just as the achievement one did) and another stupid add on gonna plague teh world!!!!
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

Panmag wrote:
It's depends and there are no rule. Some days 19 server time can be also to too early, especially Mondays. All i can say for sure that in Thursday im back home at 21:30 every week so i want be able to raid.
I prefer your inviting style, because you invite ppl who are online at this day and time. And there is no (or you did not said it) calender invitation. It suits me well because in not sure day before if i will be able to be home at 19.

I know my day plan is hard to combine with riding, but have no other options.
(true is that most satisfacrion time for me to start raiding will be 20 or 20.30)
As Fenz said we have a signup system (19 is the standard time we expect you to be online when you have signed up unless something else is specified). I really doubt this guild is for you if you can't be sure when you can be online again the next day. You are not likely to get into any raids at all.

(btw Fenz is the guild officer not me)
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
Raniz
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Raniz »

Panmag wrote:ps. im playing from mac os and i need speex ventrilo codec. Hope it want be a problem.
Afaik our ventrilo server is using the GSM codec (correct me if I'm wrong though).
manstrale
Boss lady

Post by manstrale »

Thx for your interest in SM, but we will not recruit you
Män är som köttfärs, hälften nöt och hälften svin