Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Quackié
Scout
Scout

Quackié - 80 hunter

Post by Quackié »

Character Name: Quackié

Age, sex and nationality: 20, Male, Sweden.

Playing times, how many raids will you be able to make on a weekly basis and how much do you play besides that: would be able to have pretty much 100% attendence, can attend all raids and i am a very dedicated player so i probably would have 100% or very close!

Class and Race: Hunter, Tauren

Current talentbuild: 7/57/7 MM

Expected Future talentbuild: Will always use the specc that is the best for my class / gear, and now i feel that MM is the best build for me.
If any other build becomes better i will ofcourse change right away.

Is there anything you are particulary good at or particulary bad at: i am a very dedicated player with good knowledge of my class and i am always reading up on tweaks to make my hunter / my performance better.
Reading elitistjerk / mmo-champion for updates on a daily basis.

Armory link and gear in case you didnt log out in raiding gear, this also includes different gearsets for different purposes (dps/heal/tank/resistance etc).
Tell us about why you composed your gear like this, we would like to see some basic theorycrafting behind it: eu . wowarmory . c om/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&cn=Quacki%C3%A9 (Take away the spaces, couldnt post a URL.
the "bad" thing is that i am lacking abit of armpen, but in the simulations i have run (femaledwarf .c om etc) to see the diffrence between agi/armpen with my gear, the diffrence is pretty much nonexistant and with every new piece of gear i get it's pretty much always armpen on it so my armpen scales = more dmg and that's why i am not gemmed agi.
Using the leg's as offset piece becouse i find it the best to have as offset.

Professions, why did you choose those:
Currently using skinning + leatherworking.
Leatherworking for the enchant and skinning to help level my lw.
Now when i'm 402 lw i will change my skinning to jc for the armpen gem's.

Raiding experience in Wrath of the Lich King, including class and raid role: Onyxia 10/25
Malygos 10/25
Naxx 10/25
toc10/25 ToGC 25: everything except anub.
Icc 10: 11/12 also done lady deathwhisper HC, gunship and wiped on saurfang on 1% a couple of times becouse the other side couldnt handle the adds (My side didnt get hit at all in 20+ tries)
icc 25: 11/12
Ulduar 25: all the way up til hodir, becouse i didnt have a raiding guild back then, couple of hardmode's in 10man.

Raiding experience in The Burning Crusade, including class and raid role:
in tbc i was just pvp:ing on my warlock and only ran Karazan a couple of times, didnt have a dedicated guild back then so i didnt enjoy raiding.

Raiding experience in Vanilla wow if any, including class and raid role:
No experience from vanilla, sorry

Guild history, which guilds have you been in, why did you leave them:

Was in the guild Sanctum on frostwhisper, one of the top guilds on the server. Left due to them changing from a raiding guild to a social guild, switched to purge but just stayd a couple of day's due to the lack of skill that guild had and becouse when they used tactics that was just plain stupid i explained how they should do it but they have pretty much the worlds most ignorant officers, after hours and hours of wipes on everything from prof p, BQ (Took them 2 day's to down, and this was "farm" status...) The trash to BQ (3 wipes)..... i decided that that guild was nowhere near what i am looking for..

Why do you want to join Sinister Ministry:
Becouse i can have a great time in Sinister Ministry, Raid, find new friends and have a guild to call home.
What better place to call home then a guild that seems very good and friendly?

Tell us about yourself:
My name is Sebastian, been playing since TBC.
I am playing a hunter and i see myself as a dedicated and skilled player.
Don't let my lack off vanilla / tbc raidexperience scare you, i have alway's had easy to learn and boss fight's always take's just a few tries to get the hang off.
Misstakes rarly happens twice and i learn from my misstakes.

Thanks for your time.
Joujubruju
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Joujubruju »

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... acki%C3%A9

Teh Armory link for those who are bored 2 erase spaces
Quackié
Scout
Scout

Post by Quackié »

Ye, sorry for that but couldnt post becouse of some filter.

Thanks.
resolved
Grunt
Grunt

Post by resolved »

nice apply gl
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

nice app. might be tomorrow for an officer to comment, most of em took a night off it seems :)
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

i like the reading, GL with the app
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

sudo wrote:nice app. might be tomorrow for an officer to comment, most of em took a night off it seems :)
We are everywhere and see everything!
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Noitec
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Noitec »

Last edited by Noitec on 16 Apr 2010, 14:30, edited 2 times in total.
Elemental Shaman

Cribby
Champion
Champion

Post by Cribby »

switched to purge but just stayd a couple of day's due to the lack of skill that guild had and becouse when they used tactics that was just plain stupid i explained how they should do it but they have pretty much the worlds most ignorant officers, after
wiped on saurfang on 1% a couple of times becouse the other side couldnt handle the adds
First off I want to compliment you on putting some effort in your application. It's a nice read and shows how you think about raiding and about your guild.

Can't help to comment on the above quotes though... If I might give you one advice, never talk bad about previous employers in an application. This goes for RL jobs, but it's the same for 'just' an application for a WoW guild.

GL with the application though, we need someone to show Thorment there's more to hunter dps than just auto shot!
Quackié
Scout
Scout

Post by Quackié »

Cribby wrote:
switched to purge but just stayd a couple of day's due to the lack of skill that guild had and becouse when they used tactics that was just plain stupid i explained how they should do it but they have pretty much the worlds most ignorant officers, after
wiped on saurfang on 1% a couple of times becouse the other side couldnt handle the adds
First off I want to compliment you on putting some effort in your application. It's a nice read and shows how you think about raiding and about your guild.

Can't help to comment on the above quotes though... If I might give you one advice, never talk bad about previous employers in an application. This goes for RL jobs, but it's the same for 'just' an application for a WoW guild.

GL with the application though, we need someone to show Thorment there's more to hunter dps than just auto shot!
Hey mate!
I never talk bad about people, but the way this guild treated people and expecially people that tried to help the raid (Wasnt just me) just made me so angry..
Maybe by saying what i did i can save someone from that guild, never seen anything like it EVER before.

I have never talk'd bad about a guild before and i have alway's talk'd about my previous guilds with respect and kindness, but this guild does not deserve that, by the way they treated myself and others.

IRL i run a company with my family with 10 employee's, so i know how to deal with people :)

I only have old log's where my dps wasnt what it is now,

worldoflogs.c om/reports/myc6gld6zpgvqweb/details/15/
Since then i have got the 4PT set bonus etc.
(1 space in the URL)

And i apologise if i did put myself out there as an elitistjerk or an asshole, that is really not the case, i am veryvery friendly and never talks bad about anyone.

Here is my UI btw:
ht tp://img580.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnshot041110200111.jpg/
(1 space in the URL)
Very basic but it gives me the ability to see nearly the whole screen and have a very good overview of the fights and can see everything that's going on. The /!\ you see is an addon called powaa, and it show's becouse i have aspect of the pack on, simply to keep human error out of the picture and never forget to change aspect.
This also show's when i don't have trueshot aura on, when i use aspect of the viper (So i don't forget it on and loose dmg) etc etc :)
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Officers are discussing your application. The most important thing to us is ofcourse if you are from Skåne or not and how you feel about people from that region and people from Varberg.

We also like that you took the time to write a decent application.
Last edited by Fenz on 16 Apr 2010, 11:37, edited 1 time in total.
Quackié
Scout
Scout

Post by Quackié »

I am from Malung in dalarna, in the middle of sweden.

My girlfriends mom lives in Malmö in Skåne so i guess i have to say that i love skåne? ;)
Joujubruju
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Joujubruju »

I do not know Sweden's regions but I believe these guyz hate Skane or w/e so your guess goes down by the drain!
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Joujubruju wrote:I do not know Sweden's regions but I believe these guyz hate Skane or w/e so your guess goes down by the drain!
It's a love/hate relation!
Raniz
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Raniz »

Quackié wrote:I am from Malung in dalarna, in the middle of sweden.

My girlfriends mom lives in Malmö in Skåne so i guess i have to say that i love skåne? ;)
Good boy, skåne is clearly the best region of Sweden!