Berrik - Assassination rogue application.

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

berrik
Scout
Scout

Berrik - Assassination rogue application.

Post by berrik »

Hi there :) . first you should know some things about me. My name is simon, although friends/family tend to call me "Pie" since i was young (lol). i'm 19 years old and am from England. I work 5 days a week and love to skateboard, party at the weekend, and play wow in my spare time.

I've been playing WoW since vanilla, and have always played a rogue so i know my class very well. I PvP'ed a lot during vanilla and TBC and upon the release of WotLK I didn't enjoy it as much so I decided to start the PvE side of the game.

As i haven't been able to find a suitable guild i have joined pug/raids every week and have experience all the way through Naxx, OS, Ony, ToC and the first 6 bosses off ICC. i have also poked around a bit in ToC10/25 heroic. From reading your topic in the "looking for horde" forum I figured this guild would be perfect for me. i'm not a hardcore raider, and am looking to meet some nice people too.

Please see my armory profile, i'm not able to post the link... I'm gemming for AP/Haste as I believe these are the most beneficial stats for a mutilate rogue, and as you can see I have no offhand enchant, which im currently working on :P My gearscore is just above 5600.

I will be able to raid any of the days you've listed, maybe not 10 mans though. I will always bring appropriate consumables to raids and make sure I've read deeply into tactics and watched videos of the fight. Currently i don't have ventrilo/teamspeak/skype but that can be quickly fixed. Unfortunately i don't have a working microphone either.

that's it, hope you can consider my app :)
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

I hate Gearscore
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

your BS just went down a bit for mentioning GS in your aplication!
(no idea if we have a BS requirement though)

Also dont mind me I'm just bitter shaman that hate the whole stealth conscept.
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
berrik
Scout
Scout

Post by berrik »

I hate Gearscore
/agree

I only decided to get the addon myself as pretty much all pug leader ask for your gearscore.

Was once denied an invite because I was 6 points of gearscore short of his requirement lawl ^^
Joujubruju
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Joujubruju »

I still do not know my gearscore, is that bad? :D
resolved
Grunt
Grunt

Post by resolved »

i love skateboard too :P!
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

dont mind altarion he's just bitter over surviving a boss fight for once..

gl :)
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Noitec
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Noitec »

Altarion wrote:I hate Gearscore
Don't worry he also hates recount and enjoys more (than what's healthy) dying in worst moments.
Elemental Shaman

Joujubruju
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Joujubruju »

Do not mind any of these ppl, Altarion dies because our MT wants him dead Tru Stori!!!!
manstrale
Boss lady

Post by manstrale »

Thanks for your interest in SM, but we will not recruit you atm.
Män är som köttfärs, hälften nöt och hälften svin