Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Zoc
Sergeant
Sergeant

Zoc - DPS - Death Knight

Post by Zoc »

Hi there!

First of all I'd like you to know a little about me. My name is Dan and Im a 21 year old
dude from Sweden. Currently Im unemployed and jobhunting. With the state of the economy
Id take any job actually, but I studied to become a tiler. In my spare time, which I have alot
of now :P, I mostly sit at my computer. Or Im hanging with my friends, partying on the weekends.
Besides WoW I play alot of Battlefield Bad Company 2 online, Im pro yo! x)

I've played WoW since vanilla. Raided at 60 with a rogue, did MC, BWL and some AQ. Didn't really play
that serious, it was a very casual guild. Then along came TBC, leveled my rogue to about 65 and then
grew tired of it. So I leveled a tauren warrior to do some PvP with. I found PvP alot more fun at 70 then
it is now on 80. So did some casual arena and alot of BG's. Tried some PvE but only got from Karazhan to Gruul.
Played some different classes at 70 but always came to back to my warrior.

And now, the second expansion is coming to an end. At the begining of Wotlk I leveled a paladin to 80. Did some
heroics and some raiding. Nothing fancy though. Had some breaks and been very casual up untill now. I decided
to level a DK to do some PvE with. Took help of my friend Miira who tanked heroics for me just so I could get gear
fast. I've done some raiding with you already :). I was in two alt raids you had. One to ICC10 and the other to ToC10.
I've seen some raids you did to ICC25 when Miira was visiting me. So I got some insight to how you function as a group.
I must say I respect Maolina doing an awesome job at leading your raids :). ( askissing I know, but that's how I feel )
I know every instance from Naxx to ICC. There are some bosses in ICC I've yet to learn, but I will fix that very fast.

So, some info on my character. It's a DK ( duh ) and Im currently specced as unholy and enjoy the playstyle very much.
It gives me a stable DPS and not as bursty and jumpy as frost. Currently gemming pure str which benefits me the most and I always
try to have top notch enchants and gems. I also keep myself updated on my class and new stuff coming up.

I think I can give you as a guild a friendly new member and a person who is always willing to help and gives it all in raids.
Im never without buff food and flasks. I hope you give this a good thinker and if there are any questions, ask away!
Zim
General
General

Post by Zim »

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... mer&cn=Zoc

some CC would improve your gear i think...
gl
Karura
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Karura »

Hej!

I was wondering when this would come up, godspeed!

-edit-
There is only a few more upgrades in cc normal like trinket and cloak.
And we are having some problem in joining hc and icc due to the gs system. But we are working on it!
Last edited by Karura on 08 Apr 2010, 18:03, edited 2 times in total.
Zoc
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Zoc »

Zim wrote: some CC would improve your gear i think...
gl
Yea, I agree. I know my gear lacks in some areas. Im trying to fix it but rolls always work against me, not with me =/. And pugs are horrible to try and get into with all that gearscore crap. I mean, 5.3k GS for ToC25? =/
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

We will discuss your application unless you are from the bad part of Sweden!1
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

gear is the easiest thing to fix on a player.

gl
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Zoc
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Zoc »

Fenz wrote:We will discuss your application unless you are from the bad part of Sweden!1
Haha! Where is the bad part then? :O
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Skåne!
Jolli
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Jolli »

Fenz wrote:Skåne!
Bah! Of course Skåne is not the bad part, more like everything north of Hallandsåsen.
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

varberg fo sho
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

sudo wrote:varberg fo sho
varberg rules!
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
Zoc
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Zoc »

Haha, grötfolket ;). I'm from the middle of Sweden, near Uppsala :). So not the bad part! ;)
Jolli
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Jolli »

Zoc wrote:Haha, grötfolket ;). I'm from the middle of Sweden, near Uppsala :). So not the bad part! ;)
How you reckon that? Uppsala is clearly the home of the worst people! And even though you don't live in Uppsala but close to it, you can't be among the worst people (but close to it) :P
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

2 persons are in house on fire. 1 is from Skåne and 1 is from Varberg. Who would you save and why?!
Zoc
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Zoc »

Fenz wrote:2 persons are in house on fire. 1 is from Skåne and 1 is from Varberg. Who would you save and why?!
I'd save the one from Varberg, because he/she's not from Skåne! Did I get it right? :O

Jolli: Why are we the worst? :O But I can say I don't see myself as a person from Uppsala.