Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

renu
Scout
Scout

hunter apply renu

Post by renu »

Name: Dimitris
Interests: swimming reading clubing
Availability: in tursaday and friday i can raid all the other day's iam free coz i work that days

Character Name: renu
Level: 80

Sex: male

Race : orc

Class: hunter

Professions: JC/BS

Recipes: in jc i have 10 epic gems and in bs iam 400skill

Armory Profile Link: sorry i can't post it you must find me
about my spec i play 7/57/7 in mms i think my gear is for mms i have my gems full armor penetration i think for my gear the best spec for dmg and max dps is mss i can change in survival if you like

Previous guilds: well i was in nonames but i left coz i have to make a stop from wow for about 30 dayes and they can't wait me then i join in a friends guild i come in peace nice guild but with no progress and i want to make proegress
Raiding Experience:
in uldar i have 12/14 both 10 and 25 i have some hm in icc i have 6 boos in 10 and 4 boos in 25 that was one main reason i left my guild!!
Extra information: well i play wow a lot i have a real friend with good progress and tell me all the plans i need to know i read a lot about boss and plans i never go in raid with out a lot of flask,food,potions and gold iam ready for lot of wipes.

My Class.

What stats do I go for and how do I gem and enchant?

well i gem 20 armor pene in all socets i have one orange and one blue for my meta that is 21agil and3% crit. my enchants is the standar enchants that all hunters must have on them

My dps rotation:
1 mark the boos then md the mt, and before i enter in a combat i use my speed potion so i can use one more in fight, i start with my seprent sting then aimshot then 4 times steady shot and then chimera shot. this is my rotation, i use my cd in in difrent times for each boos
How am I updated about my class?
wow heroes mmo champions

Here is a screenshot of my interface and why I use it:
sorry i don't have a screenshot, i play with this addons,omen recount

Why do I want to join Sinister Ministry: i think is a guild that i can prove that iam good i can help you and you can help me in progress
What I think that can Sinister Ministry do for me: well sinister can help me make progress as players see new boos i realy dont want loot i like progress
Additional Information:i have a lot of humor and you will have good time with me, you can try me thnx a lot!!!!!
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Noitec
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Noitec »

i can't talk in recruitment, but if you gave more patience and creativity (such as bolding questions) to this application (and write with proper english) it could have been more interesting
... and it would have alot higher chance to success (regardless on armory)
Elemental Shaman

Inncubus
Minister of Greek affairs

Post by Inncubus »

Hello.
First at all i am not 100% sure if we need hunter but do you know anyone from Sinister Ministry?
And also for "I Come In Peace" guild who you was. You have friends there?
If it's easy to tell me names.
renu
Scout
Scout

renu

Post by renu »

well in i come in peace i was offiser i know all the ppl there anampel gm ,vatopaidoula dasem jojogr lvlup is some of the ppl we play log time!! and i don't know anyone from sm
Inncubus
Minister of Greek affairs

Post by Inncubus »

I know few ppls from there. The most of them have stop like Tsaperdona and Diakoreytis. :)
manstrale
Boss lady

Post by manstrale »

Officers are looking into your app
Män är som köttfärs, hälften nöt och hälften svin
Soulslayer
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Soulslayer »

Eeeeh no.
Always out numbered, never out gunned
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

Availability: in tursaday and friday i can raid all the other day's iam free coz i work that days
Does this mean you can raid thursday and friday or that you can raid saturday sunday monday tuesday and wednesday?

Which days are you working our raid hours?
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
Dosan
General
General

Post by Dosan »

Soulslayer wrote:Eeeeh no.
It is alive!!!
manstrale
Boss lady

Post by manstrale »

Thx for your interest in SM, but we are not looking for hunters atm.
Män är som köttfärs, hälften nöt och hälften svin