Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

zivox
Scout
Scout

Zivox - Holy Priest

Post by zivox »

Personal Information

Occupation: Atm im studying and it will probably continue this way for the years to come
Interests: Chilling with friends , playing WoW and HoN.
Availability: Most of the time. The times you raid 25 man isnt a problem for me. It is acually perfect raidtimes. Some night I can attend 10 mans. But I have the last year in school and the work is adding up but this wont in any way collide with 25 mans.

Character Information

Character Name: Zivox
Level: 80
sex: Male
Race : Undead
Class: Priest
Professions: JC/Mining

Armory Profile Link: seems like i can't link it :(
Previous guilds: The Beastro, only "serious" raiding guild ive been in on this server. I used to be on Earhten Ring-Cyclone. There I raided Naxx and Ulduar with a guild called Rangers of Khaz Modan. I have never had so much fun before raiding. RoKM disbanded at the end of Ulduar . After that i joined a Guild called Even Odds. Were we raided ulduar and toc 25.
Raiding Experience:
All of vanilla wow and tbc except sunwell. But that's on my warrior i only started to play on this char in wotlk and that was manily for pvp purpose but later on i beacme fond of my priest and made it my main. In Wotlk i have cleared naxx, ulduar( except algalon) , toc, and some bosses in ICC.

My Class

My specc : Seems like i can't link my specc so you'll just have to check it on armory :)
Okay. My specc ... , so why do i specc like this well the biggest reason is beacuse it brings the best utility to the raid with really good raid healing and to still be a capable assist healer on tanks when necessary.

My gear
Well first of all i gear for mana regen and when i fell that i have enough mana regen for the fights at hand i go for sp. when it comes to haste and crit i tend to try atleast 300 haste rating.
when it comes to gems i usually trie to get the socket bonus and i often socket Sp gems.

How do you keep up to date with information about your class? (read any websites? speak to any friends?
I am daily visiting MMO-Champion and Elitist Jerks looking for anything interesting really.

what addons am i using? : Atm im using xperl, grid, recount and deadlybossmods

Why do I want to join Sinister Ministry:

The main reason I am applying is that I want to find new friends on this server and to see the content. The great thing with SM is that you are not hardcore and since i don not really have time to raid hardcore while im studying. If there is something I like it is to be raiding with the new content, with players that knows what they are doing and plays becuase it is fun.
Joujubruju
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Joujubruju »

manstrale
Boss lady

Post by manstrale »

We are in no need of healers atm, thx for applying.
Män är som köttfärs, hälften nöt och hälften svin