Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Plutto
Scout
Scout

Plutto-Arcane mage

Post by Plutto »

Personal Information
Interests: Friends, music, movies, Heroes of Newerth and WoW
Availability: I´m online and playing almost every day. I´m studying so I try to make a plan for the week so I can raid aswell as get my schoolwork done, this means that I can raid more some weeks and some weeks less but with an avarage of 2-3 nights/week

Character Information
Character Name: Plutto
Level: 80
Sex: Male
Race : Undead
Class: Mage
Professions: 450JC/447 tailoring
Usable Recipes: A few epic gems, mostly those that is used on a tank or a caster.
Armory Profile: Your system prevents me from posting my talent/gear link so you are gonna have to do all the hard work yourselves :P
Talent build: My arcane build is pretty much the usual arcane build for mages except that I swapped the extra range for the talent that gives me spellpower based on absorbed dmg, I did this because there is quite much raiddmg going on in icc and that leads to my spellpower going up and with that my dps. My firespecc is the usual firespecc (atleast what I know of). My choice of glyphs is the usual for mages, they are the ones who gives you the most dps increase.
Pre WOTLK raiding Experience: All of TBC except SWP, none of vanilla.
Ulduar Experience: Everything except some hardmodes and with that Algalon.
Trial of Champions Experience: Cleared 10/25 on normal, bin in and poked around abit on hc.
Extra information: Cleared 7 bosses so far in ICC25, first 4, rotface, festergut and dreamwalker.

Your Class
What stats do you gem/enchant and why? I gem and enchant spellpower mostly, socket bonuses is important since you get some other stats without loosing to much spellpower.
What's your estimated dps on a fight suited to your class in a 25 man raid? Don´t know really if I´m lucky with rng and not forced to move around I´m doing 9-9,5k dps, if I´m unlucky with rng and forced to move around alot I´m dropping to aproximatly 6-6,5k dps.
How do you keep up to date with information about your class? (read any websites? speak to any friends?) Not reading to much nowdays actually, used to read alot on stratfu where a mage named Kyth posted alot of good stuff.
What addons do I use and why?: I use Xperl, Omen, Recount, PowerAuras, Bartender, DeadlybossMods.
I use Xperl since it gives me a better overview of what´s going on around me, Omen to know when I have to drop aggro/build aggro when I play tank. Recount for see what dps I´m doing. PowerAuras to see more easily when I got missile barrage procc to optimize my dps. Bartender is yet again to let me have a better overview, since I can put my bars where ever I want aswell as how many bars I got active. Finally I use DBM to know when bosses do their special abilities so I can act correctly.

Motivation
Why do you want to join Sinister Ministry?: Make new friends on the server, see the endgame content with non-hardcore but still competent players that don´t do things halfhearted.
What do you think Sinister Ministry can do for you?: I hope you can give me what I state above :-)

Additional information: You have / will soon see 2 other applications from my irl friends, Mäktigamärta and Zivox. If you need any more information /w me ingame on either Plutto or my warrior Köttplog.
Zim
General
General

Post by Zim »

Plutto
Scout
Scout

Post by Plutto »

Cheers
manstrale
Boss lady

Post by manstrale »

We are fine on mages atm, thx for applying.
Män är som köttfärs, hälften nöt och hälften svin