Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Mäktigamärta
Scout
Scout

Mäktigamärta Assassination Rogue Application

Post by Mäktigamärta »

Name: Simon Cederqvist
Occupation: I am studying and working weekends at a hardware store.
Interests: Drinkin', skateboarding, playing WoW and HoN.
Availability: Most of the time. The times you raid 25 man isnt a problem for me. It is acually perfect raidtimes. Some night I can
attend 10 mans. But I have the last year in school and the work is adding up but this wont in any way collide with 25 mans.

Character Name: Mäktigamärta

Level: 80

Sex: Female

Race : Undead, I am probably going to change to Orc to maximize dps.

Class: Rogue

Professions: Engineering/Mining

Recipes: With engineering, not so much. For me it is Nitro Boosts, Hyperspeed Acelerators and Cloak(slow fall 23+agi).

Armory Profile Link: You will have to look it up for yourselfs since I am not allowed to post URL's/Links until I reach five posts.

Regarding my specc, I have the standard 51/18/2. This is the maximized single target dps specc for a assassination rogue for the time being. My glyphs are Mutilate, Hunger for Blood and Fan of Knives. The FoK glyph is exchangable for Glyph of Tricks of the Trade. It is what suits the raid better. The same here about my specc, which I cant post. Like I said uptop, please look it up or ask me personally.

Previous guilds: The Beastro, only "serious" raiding guild ive been in on this server. I used to be on Earhten Ring-Cyclone. There I raided Naxx and Ulduar with a guild called Rangers of Khaz Modan. I have never had so much fun before raiding. RoKM disbanded at the end of Ulduar (I think) so I searched elsewhere. Just before I migrated here I were trial in Even Odds. I raided Ulduar weekly with them and they were all good players. Some players left the guild and me and my friends ultimatly did end our trial and migrated here.

Raiding Experience:
I cleared Ulduar on Earthen Ring. Yogg+3. No other hardmodes, wiped some on keepers hm. 5/5 in ToC, this was with Even Odds 25 man I have also done Trial of The Crusader 10 man. Up to faction Champions on HC (10man). In Icecrown Citadel I have been part of downing the first wing, 25 man normal, Rotface and Festergut 25 man. I have had some solid attempts on Putricide 25 man but no kill. I have killed Putricide on 10 man normal. Blood Price Council 10 man normal and Dreamwalker 25 man normal.

Extra information: In the start of WOTLK I played a druid but the PvP of this expansion got me to reroll. I had RaF so it went fast and before I knew it I had a 80 rogue and I really love this class.

My Class

What stats do I go for and how do I gem and enchant?

I gem pure AP (Red 40+ap) in my red sockets and Orange(20+ap & 10+haste) in my yellow. My meta is 21+agi and 3% increased crit damage. I have right now some pretty bad parts in my gear, my belt for instance. Here I have a purple gem which makes my meta work. When and if I upgrade that I will use a 10+all stats to make the meta work properly. I enchant AP where I can and engineering is a solid amount of my enchanting.

My dps rotation:
I start off in stealth, open with garrote. Getting Hunger for Blood up as fast as possible then Slice and Dice. I then pop Hyperspeed Acceleration to get it on CD. I mutilate to 4 combopoints or more, then envenom to renew SnD. When Hyperspeed Acceleration expires I pop Mark of Supremacy continuing mutilating to 4 CPs or more and envenoming. Keeping Hunger for Blood and SnD up at all times is the highest priority. If there are no bleeds on the dpsed target I will put a rupture up before Hunger For Blood expires and renew it. And I keep Vanish(garrote for HfB if needed) and Cold Blood on CD all the time, for Overkill and Combopoints.

How am I updated about my class?
I am daily visiting MMO-Champion and Elitist Jerks looking for anything interesting really.

Here is a screenshot of my interface and why I use it:
I can post a relpy with my interface if you want it.
This UI is very new to me, I just created it. I use Stuf Unitframes, which I like becuase of the wide selection of options. To the left of my portrait I have Grid to know whats up. Far right is Recount. To the left and right of both portraits are some actionbuttons, I use Bartender4. In between all this I have NeedToKnow which basicly allows me to add any CD, proc, or buff that I want and get it visible on a timer. This allows me to see my Cold Blood, Vanish, Hyperspeed Accelerators and trinket, and of course Tricks of the Trade Cooldowns. It also display the deadly poison I have on my target, how long until it expires, if it is mine and how many stacks it has. Just above these bars I have Combopoints Redux to know how many combopoints I have (duh). I currently use DBM (Deadly Boss Mods) but I know that there is alternatives to this. I use MoveAnything to get my minimap in the upper left corner, and to get my buffs/debuffs to the top right.

Why do I want to join Sinister Ministry: The main reason I am applying is that I want to find new friends on this server and to see the content. The great thing with SM is that you arnt hardcore! If there is something I like it is raiding with content players that knows what they are doing and plays becuase it is fun.

What I think that can Sinister Ministry do for me: I belive that I will meet some new people who I can be social with and with an controlled raid enviroment. Just enjoying a raid with both skilled, socially functional players. Some jokes on vent and in the guildchat doesnt hurt. As long as it doesnt interfere with the raid.
I have ventrilo/teamspeak and a working mic that I will use if I see it fit. If the guild asks me to respecc combat I will do so, to help progress you have to "dra sitt strå till stacken" to pull your own weight.

Additional Information: Me and my friends, Plutto and Zivox, are applying together. And we are applying as a group. Please consider this.
Last edited by Mäktigamärta on 12 Mar 2010, 20:43, edited 1 time in total.
Zim
General
General

Post by Zim »

Mäktigamärta
Scout
Scout

Post by Mäktigamärta »

Thanks!
manstrale
Boss lady

Post by manstrale »

We are not recruiting rogues atm, thx for applying and gl finding a guild that suit your needs.
Män är som köttfärs, hälften nöt och hälften svin