Post by Joujubruju »

Personal Info

Real Name
: Alexander

Game Info

Character Name
: Joujubruju

Armory Link
: eu.wowarmory.#/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Joujubruju (I think if you replace the # with com it should be good)

Class and Talent Spec : Main spec Fury (19/52/0) my Dual Spec Arms (54/17/0)

WoW Raid Experience : I play from Vanilla 1.3 but I rerolled the warrior during TBC and I got 108 Days and some played I've been in all Vanilla and TBC Raids except Naxx, MH and SWP with my previous char (ally warlock) and from WotL Naxx, OS3D, Mal, Uldu10, some Uldu25,Ony10+25, ToC10+25 and ICC10+25 mostly 1st wing on both.With the warrior I've also played some TBC raids like Kara, ZA, Gruul's and Mag

Previous guilds
: Since WotL I was a member of EPD, March Rebellion, Shadow Death Guards and Nonames and long story short is that EPD reformed to March Rebellion, MR Disbanded, I left SDG cause the progress was very very slow and Nonames stoped raiding officialy though I haven't left from the guild.

Reasons to join the guild : First of all I love the name :D It is true! I know that you have good and solid raiding progress plus I believe that you are very good and serious players (never met someone from SM in a PUG or w/e that was causing trouble and such). Bottom line is that I want a friendly guild that has some nice progress on ICC and I expect that your guild can provide this and from my side I consider myself as a dedicated player, I try always to read and learn about the new content of the game plus I study my class all the time and put great effort to be very efficient as a DPS warrior.

Addons and stuff essential for raiding : I use a wide selection of addons and I believe I have more than the essential addons for raiding, though if I miss something or if I use a different than the one you would like me to use I can install it for sure. I own a mic and have Ventrilo (many versions), Teamspeak & Skype

Additional Info

I can read/write and speak very good English, I am a fan of RPG games both P&P and video, I work as a Sound Engineer and I like having a glass of Wiskey or two (not during raid though :P)
Inncubus
Minister of Greek affairs

Post by Inncubus »

Well one more Greek for SM.
Alexandre i remember you from EPD. Long time ago.
Also yes this is your armory link
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Joujubruju
I am not sure if we need warrior atm but i like your apply here.
Also i wana ask you if you have any open apply for other guild.
Joujubruju
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Joujubruju »

Nope I am old school this is the first apply I make, if you decide I do not fit in your ranks, then I'll continue searching thnx:)
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

question for you, how does your rotation look like? do you have an wws for me too look at and finally your hit and arp, what is your thouhgts on that and why? gl with your app m8.
Joujubruju
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Joujubruju »

Unfortunately I do not got any WWS feed to post. I can't tell you my exact rotation, because it depends on the mobility of the fight along with a number of other factors but in a static fight like Saurfang it mostly looks like this:

BT->HS if more than 45 rage between GCD -> WW -> BT ->HS if +45 rage between GCD -> Expiring Slam proc possibly from bloodsurge -> WW This my simple rotation with Slam procs used when both BT+WW are on 2+ sec CD and HS when +45 rage or lower by judgement if other skills are on CD and no Slam proc.

Talking about Hit and ArP the first thing I can tell you is that their weight is dependent on the other stats also. Hit is the most important stat till soft cap but then again ragewise continues to be a valuable stat after that, mostly on low crit scenarios were a reckless war may be rage starving. Having in mind that Hit is a multiplicative stat with Str, going to the other side of the river though it may seem good it is much less profitable than investing in other stats.
ArP is not such a big story, it does not have crazy math behind it, hitting at 0 Armor yeap it is really good, but ArP's weight scales directly with Str and Hit, so yeah I like hitting a target with 0 armor but I prefer if I do not miss the target and hit it with some armor:D

Now if you want me to go deep down on my itemisation I can tell you all about it, but bare in mind that I try to get the most out of what I have and always aim and hope for the better :)
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

Joujubruju wrote:Unfortunately I do not got any WWS feed to post. I can't tell you my exact rotation, because it depends on the mobility of the fight along with a number of other factors but in a static fight like Saurfang it mostly looks like this:

BT->HS if more than 45 rage between GCD -> WW -> BT ->HS if +45 rage between GCD -> Expiring Slam proc possibly from bloodsurge -> WW This my simple rotation with Slam procs used when both BT+WW are on 2+ sec CD and HS when +45 rage or lower by judgement if other skills are on CD and no Slam proc.

Talking about Hit and ArP the first thing I can tell you is that their weight is dependent on the other stats also. Hit is the most important stat till soft cap but then again ragewise continues to be a valuable stat after that, mostly on low crit scenarios were a reckless war may be rage starving. Having in mind that Hit is a multiplicative stat with Str, going to the other side of the river though it may seem good it is much less profitable than investing in other stats.
ArP is not such a big story, it does not have crazy math behind it, hitting at 0 Armor yeap it is really good, but ArP's weight scales directly with Str and Hit, so yeah I like hitting a target with 0 armor but I prefer if I do not miss the target and hit it with some armor:D

Now if you want me to go deep down on my itemisation I can tell you all about it, but bare in mind that I try to get the most out of what I have and always aim and hope for the better :)
looks like a textbook taken answer :wink: but this is a answer i have been looking for from a warrior so i would like too see a trial on this guy and see if his fingers are as good as his numbers :lol:
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

also do you expect to live longer than altarion in a raid?
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

sudo wrote:also do you expect to live longer than altarion in a raid?
omg, didnt you know that i die too protect you others from dieing, and also fenz SS sometimes so i can keep doing my job!
Inncubus
Minister of Greek affairs

Post by Inncubus »

Altarion wrote:
sudo wrote:also do you expect to live longer than altarion in a raid?
omg, didnt you know that i die too protect you others from dieing, and also fenz SS sometimes so i can keep doing my job!
Did you pay Fenz 100G for SS ?
OK finish it this now!
It's not our spamm topic ty.
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

ok sorry.
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Blahran
General
General

Post by Blahran »

spam?
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Officers are discussing your application. We will get back to you, hopefully, before sunday.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Joujubruju
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Joujubruju »

Thank you very much.
manstrale
Boss lady

Post by manstrale »

Plz contact me ingame for a chat
Män är som köttfärs, hälften nöt och hälften svin
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

Welcome young warrior! may you faithfully follow the path of Altarion bringer of death.
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.