thefatal
Scout
Scout

undead rogue application

Post by thefatal »

hi Sinister Ministry

personal info :

name : ahmad

occ : student on KU ( kuwait university )

Char info :

name : thefatal

race and class : undead rogue

Professions : enchanting and alchemy both of them 450\450

Played Time : 88 days in total , 61 days on 80

about my current guild " The Dark Realm " it`s nice guild but i have problems in few things i don`t wanna say them here atleast ( i can say so on pm if needed )

Raiding Experience : since i start playing wow from almost 2yr i haven`t the chance to clear classic and TBC raids. i cleared naxx, OS, EOE, ulduar, totc and 5\12 icc10 4\12 icc25

about my latency i have no lag if it wasn`t from blizzard and my fps is 30 more or less (25-65)

also im able to raid 4-6 days a week, 5-10 hours a day, doing my best to keep my char on its max
i have Ventrillo and ofc able to talk if needed

my armory link : eu.wowarmory,com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Thefatal

im not sure if it will show my pve gear so i did my homework and u can see it here : chardev,org/?profile=360302

ty for reading it !
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

Think we are pretty full on rogues?

Just a heads up, if you do get in to the guild you will most likely have to wait a long while for a raidslot.
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Thanks for your interest in SM but we are not looking for any rogues at the moment.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.