Resto Shaman ~ Staafsak

Post by Staafsak »

~Personal Information
Name: Rob

~Character Information
Character name: Staafsak

Class: Shaman ( Resto )

Race: Tauren

What does your /played show?: 14 days, 20 hours. (Tho this is my 3rd Main and I play WoW for almost 2 years by now.)

~System Information
How high is your Latency?: when Raiding It's good. I wont have any lag unless its the blizzard server it self.

How is your framerate when Raiding?: +-30 FPS

Connection stability?: overall Very good

~General Information
My previous guilds and raiding experiences:

- Pretty much skipped all the old raids because I got geared by doing heroics and use my skills in ICC/ToC25 to get the best pieces. tho I have cleared TBC up to now. on my prev mains. -

ToC10 (5/5)
ToC 25 (5/5)
Icecrown Citadel 25 (4 bosses only) Deathbringer saurfang on 7% :( ~Pugged only
Icecrown Citadel 10 (5 bosses only) (Festergut down)

Why did you leave your previous guilds?: HARX,Obedience,Chaos legends; Most of them disbanded because lots of good raiders left, and others were just slacking. I left IMPI because they all moved to a other realm. wich I wasn't gonna do because I have friends here.

Why do you want to join Sinister Ministry?:I'm looking for a mature,fun,friendly guild who are active in raiding and as in social.

Do you know anyone in Sinister Ministry?: Am afraid not

Additional personal information about you: Am rob, from the Netherlands (small country in Europe between England-Germany for if you didn't know that yet :p ) Am 18 years old, am studying for Carpenter, doing it 3 years now. Like to play WoW as a hobby. chasing girls and stuff ;) have no other hobby's really.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

3rd main, so you get bored of your char every 8 months or so? How long have you been playing a shaman?
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Staafsak
Scout
Scout

Post by Staafsak »

i played my mage for more then one year, and my rogue only 4 months. I didn't like to play as rogue because so many rogues on the server already and guilds crowded with it , and I didn't see no option to actually raid as Rogue ever again. so i decided to reroll into something fun. believe me I aint gonna change my class again.

I have been playing on my Shaman for 2,5 months now.
really like the class and the mechanic system of the gameplay.
And its simple, if you understand the class very good :)

PS; thanks for the fast response
DvG
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by DvG »

Am rob, from the Netherlands (small country in Europe between England-Germany for if you didn't know that yet :p )
Hehe, we do have quite a few dutchies(including me) as does every guild in this server I believe.

Good luck with your app, but we do have alot of shammies atm.
Aka zooltje
Staafsak
Scout
Scout

Post by Staafsak »

DvG wrote:
Am rob, from the Netherlands (small country in Europe between England-Germany for if you didn't know that yet :p )

Good luck with your app, but we do have alot of shammies atm.
Thanks
manstrale
Boss lady

Post by manstrale »

We are full on all kinds of shamans atm, thx for applying
Män är som köttfärs, hälften nöt och hälften svin