Chelito
Scout
Scout

Chelito Hunter lvl80

Post by Chelito »

1. Age
2. Where are you from?
Greece
3. Do you have a good understanding of the english language?
* Yes
4. Do you have a stable internet connection?:
* Yes

5. Past guilds and the reason(s) you left:
Retribution(i left because they merged with another guild and they had 6
raider hunters
6. The days and time in wich you can raid are:

* Monday
* Tuesday
* Wednesday
* Thursday
* Sunday

9. In case of multispec, which one is your main?
MM
Explain why you chose your curent spec:
more dps on 25mans on my curerent gear set and geming
For how long have you been playing?( if you had multiple chars ,please name them all):
4,5years 140days played on hunter i also have an allie drood named Ive
What is the hardest boss you killed in your whole WoW career, and what made the encounter special?:
Razorgore my guild actually disbanded there very complex fight and had to kite alot of mobs ther
Why do you want to join SM?
I just came in ther server and i am looking for a guild with nice raiding atmosphere and progress
Your raiding experience (even if it is on another char, you can still mention it):
all in vanilla and tbc(not sunwell) and in wltk naxx10/25,os10/25,EoE10/25,Ulduar 10/25(not yogg),Toc10/25,icc10(5/9),Icc25(4/9)

Armory Link:ur site didnt let me :P

My name is Harry i am from Greece and i am 20yo.I am in the univercity atm.I wanted to tell u that i am an expirenced raider always prepered with my own foodbuffs and flasks.I am new in this server i came about one month ago from allie side on Sunstrider(Guild name Zen u can ask there if u want about my raid attendance and raid perfomance)i left because i wanted to play with alo of my irl friends in TWH and atm i am looking for a good raiding guild i asked some friends in the server and told me to apply to u i know its a long shot but its worth trying

Sry i took this form but i am not really good at writing essays ty for ur time and i am wainting for ur questions!!!
Zim
General
General

Post by Zim »

Inncubus
Minister of Greek affairs

Post by Inncubus »

Speak with me in game plz.
Inncubus / Inncnu
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

could you provide a wws pls?
Chelito
Scout
Scout

Post by Chelito »

My guild doesnt have any wws reports and as matter of fact none of my previus guilds had if u want i would be pleased to assist u other ways
Dosan
General
General

Post by Dosan »

Why didn't you try to join your irl friends guild(s) when you came to TWH?
Chelito
Scout
Scout

Post by Chelito »

First of all its not 1 friends its about 10 spread in deifferent guilds:PMost of them where at reunion and i could join but they dont have a hunter spot open and their hunters have 100%attedance so i could just be a social member.
Dosan
General
General

Post by Dosan »

Well we have two active an stable raiding hunters. So there is a chance that there is no riadspot open some time in SM. I curious about why you applied here because you say that you don't want to join the other guilds because lack of raidspots.
Chelito
Scout
Scout

Post by Chelito »

i didnt know ur status on hunters i just wanted to take my chanses and apply here.And i dont have a problem to be the 3rd hunter.In reunion i didnt apply because they told me that i wouldent have a spot at all .if u think 2 is more than enough and there is no chanse to take a 3rd in raid my application is allready a lost cause.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Well we have two active an stable raiding hunters.
That is a matter of opinion.

The application will be discussed by the officers.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Dosan
General
General

Post by Dosan »

It was more my concern that we do not invite another player who joins us for some quick raids and items and then leaves to join his irl mates. Like our last leaving hunter.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Dosan wrote:It was more my concern that we do not invite another player who joins us for some quick raids and items and then leaves to join his irl mates. Like our last leaving hunter.
Valid concern, but I doubt anybody will be upfront about that :)
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Dosan
General
General

Post by Dosan »

Well we have two hunters who raid so a raidspot for a new hunter is not standard and will take some patience. If he or she can bring that up, the chance of leaving soon is lower.
manstrale
Boss lady

Post by manstrale »

We don't need any more ranged DPS atm, thx for applying, denied.
Män är som köttfärs, hälften nöt och hälften svin