Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Keal
Scout
Scout

Mage Application :)

Post by Keal »

Hello Everyone! :D

First of all, i would like to say that i'm more than happy to apply to your guild, and that i always wanted to do so, i think i just never got the chance.
but here it is, so i'm taking it! :).
Note: i know it may look like a very long application, but it's just cause i'm using bold style and stuff >< i'm sorry about that, Enjoy!.

Personal information:

Name: Tarek.

Nationality: Egyptian.

Occupation: 3D animation and Graphic Designing Free lancer, Starting to make my way for further studies in Game and Movie production :D

Marital Stats:... ok... don't think that's important :P .. ( but i'm single anyway ;) )

In-game information:

Name: Keal

Class: Mage

Level: 80

Professions : Enchanting 450 / Engineering 450 ( i rerolled from Tailoring to Engineering cause i thought it's more fun to be honest although i know tailoring has a very nice back enchant but.. Engineering isn't bad in pve still :) )

Played Time: Total time played: 195 days, 8 hours, 10 mins / Time in level 80: 68 days, 5 hours , 28 mins.

My Armory: It says i have to have atleast 5 posts before i use URL /Links so.. i don't know, i can either spam the forums with 5 posts then link the URL or anyone can kindly post it here if they could. i'm sorry.

Ingame Screenshot: I really don't know what's wrong with imageshack i can't upload any photos or anything, i would gladly link it to anyone through msn/skype or if you got any other way for internet sharing please let me know about it so i can use it and provide it :).

Current Guild and reason i want to change:

At the moment i am in Reapers Elite Guard, which is a really nice and friendly guild that i really feel comfortable in, but the reason i wanna leave the guild, is cause we been in a try for 1 month now to reactivate the guild in it's pve section. but.. it just never worked, we managed to clear the first wing in 10 man but we couldn't progress anything past Lord Marrowgar in 25 man.
and i was allowed from my guild master and officer to start looking for a new guild since they actually closed the pve section again.

Raiding Experience:

-Classic wow: I did not have the chance to raid so much at that time because i started playing the game few months before burning crusade came out. but i spent sometime as 60 before it, which i started learning more about the game, which was on my Rogue on US-Gorfiend

-The Burning Crusade: Now here comes the raiding experience, I've Raided Karazhan on my Rogue
After a while, i changed to EU servers to play with friends and started keal and my Journey as a mage.
I've raided Karazhan, SCC ,TK , ZA , Mount Hyjal ,Black Temple and Sunwell up to KJ but didn't get him in Burning crusade. and all these raids were done with the guild NinjaDolph Dojo.

-Wrath of the lich king: I've also raided with NND but i rerolled Death knights as half of the server did ofcourse. and i was a tank.
I've Cleared Naxxramas 10 and 25, Eye of eternity 10 and 25 OS 10 and 25 as a Death Knight.
Then i rerolled mage again. and i cleared Naxx, EoE, OS 10 and 25 ,Ulduar 13 / 15 in 10 man and 10 / 15 in 25 man, ToC 10 5 / 5 Normal - 4 / 5 Heroic (almost got a Mad skill), ToC 25 5 / 5 we did few trys on first boss almost got him but.. never was successful, ICC 10 Cleared first wing 4 / 12 ( 1 shotted them in the first day ) and ICC 25 1 / 12 like i mentioned before.. we never had a chance.

What do i think i can offer Sinister Ministry?

-A very stable raider that's online 24/7 ( yeap that's how great it is to be a free lancer ;) )
-A Raider that knows his class very well and dedicated to always be up to date with it.
-A Raider who is always up to date to content changes and New encounters even before they are released.. and even bug fixes.
-A Raider with atleast 15k gold in stock, so it's never a problem with flasks, Potions and food buffs :D
-And last but not least. a friendly person who is looking for a stable raiding, friendly and funny guild :) and i think i can really find this in you.

Why did i pick mage?

I think mage is one of most powerful classes in the game. and i love how flexible it is.. from just being a stand still machine gun that is nuking boss, to a massive CCing class and a very helpful class in everything, and ofcourse i have to mention that not only dpsing is made for me, i can also save a healer from a certain death or even a dpser who is close to me.
plus.. i love the pvp part in mage :) it's really amazing when you can kite a warrior or a rogue. you can feel sorry for them at some point. :P

PC ,Internet and Ventrillo stats:

I got a PC with these stats:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.80 GHz
Ram: 4 GB RAM
Video Card: NIVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT , 1024 MB Memory.
Monitor: Acer X223W 1680 x 1050
Operating system: 32-bit, Windows 7 Enterprise.
Internet Connection: 2 MB DSL
Ventrillo: Available with mic.
i have around 50 fps in boss fights.

Final Words:

well.. i was so happy to make this application, i even enjoyed making it my self, i hope you like it and i hope i answer any question that can come to your mind, please if i forgot anything do not hesitate to ask me or send me a whisper in game, i'm available all the time :).
and for the screenshot, i will try to fix this and post it.
if it happens that my armory shows my pvp gear i will always make sure i logout in my pve gear and if anyone wants to check my gear or anything in game i can always be there if needed :D

Thank you very much for reading and for your time i hope you enjoy it.

Tarek.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Nice application, not sure if we can fit you in at the moment tho. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Keal
Scout
Scout

Post by Keal »

I'll be waiting for an answer.
and thanks alot for the fast reply :)
nice to know forums is so active :D
cheers <3
Keal
Scout
Scout

Post by Keal »

By the way, i was talking to Inncubus yesterday night and he mentioned that you have already 4 mages, and 3 of them are stable and got 100% raid spot.
with that, i still have applied i didn't feel disappointed and i still have to give it a try :)
and one more thing i wanted to say in the application but i forgot.
i'm in love with your logo :P big cheers to the one who made it :D
DvG
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by DvG »

you have already 4 mages, and 3 of them are stable and got 100% raid spot

As far as I know all four are stable atm.
Aka zooltje
Keal
Scout
Scout

Post by Keal »

well.. i still have my hopes up :D
i'm not a person who surrenders fast :P
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Unfortunatly I will have to crush your hopes for now. We can't fit you in at the moment. Feel free to check our recruitment post regularly to see if any spots open up.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.