Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Xharann
Scout
Scout

Xharann, dps warrior

Post by Xharann »

Hello Sinister Ministry!

First a little about myself. My name is Soren I'm 18 years old and I come from a small town in Denmark. Currently I'm on my last year of "high school" and can't wait to be done :) When I'm not going to school or playing wow I enjoy to play some badminton with my friends to stay in shape xD

In-game my name is Xharann and I'm a troll warrior, I started playing wow back in 2005 and before that I played some Everquest 2. I joined a guild called "The Relentless" and together we cleared (molten core, zg, aq20, and the first 3 bosses in bwl)

History:

When TBC hit we quickly cleared (kara, maggy, gruul and got ssc and tk eventually + 3 first bosses in hyjal) I never got to try black temple or swp.

When wotlk came out me and a few of my friends started our own guild which became top 3 on our server (Executus-EU) When toc became available our guild wasn't doing so great anymore due to alot of the core stopped playing wow and we soon disbanded. When that happened I join Unspoken on Silvermoon-EU and got to 25 anub'arak HM but didn't kill him. In icc we killed every boss on the first day but Unspoken the leader stopped playing wow so it fell apart :S

Then I decided faction change to horde and play with some of my friends on this server. I'm currently in Ephemeral which is a social friends guild and I really want to get back to raiding more serious again, hence why I apply to you.

So to sum up my raiding exp since it might have become a little messy:

Vanilla: aq20, zg, mc, bwl (3 bosses).
TBC: kara, maggy, gruul, zul'aman, scc, tk, hyjal (3 bosses).
Wrath: naxx, maly, os, ulduar (tried every hardmode and got 10 man drake), ToGC 10 madskill + 25 ToGC up to Anub'arak, icc 10 and 25.

Spec/gear and rotation:

Here is a link to my armory: Couldn't post this due to forum limitations

I'm a dps warrior currently using fury primarily but I'm planning to change my off spec to arms since some bosses seem hostile to whirlwind (faction fight for instance and a little saurfang but not so much).

My expertise is currently 0,25% to low but I have been unlucky with drops as of late.

Note: I got very got tank gear aswell if you're ever low on tanks for a raid.

To help me improve I follow threads on tankspot and elitistjerks and follow landsouls spreedsheets to keep track of gear improvements and such.

My rotation is like this with instant slam on the 1 sec waits if it doesn't mess up the GCD.

0.0 Whirlwind
1.5 Bloodthirst
3.0 Free GCD (instant Slam if available)
4.5 WAIT 1 second
5.5 Bloodthirst
7.0 WAIT 1 second
8.0 Whirlwind
etc.

Availability and other info:

Your raiding days/times fit me very well which means I will be quite active. I'm usually also around outside of raid times to do some AH farming, dailies and a few heroics. Getting flasks and other consumables is not a problem for me either.

I have working microphone as well should you want to hear my voice :)

My professions are blacksmithing and jewelcrafting (I rerolled from mining to JC early in wotlk and I've always been a blacksmith)

I also have an level 80 mage alt on Silvermoon-EU but didn't have the money to transfer it as of yet. If you want to check him out then look for maguzi on silvermoon alliance side (yes I know... he is a gnome).

Thanks for reading through this if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me here or in-game)
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

i like this app. nice itemized stats, he could be of use for sundering :P could you fix a raid UI screenie if you have? GL with the app m8
Xharann
Scout
Scout

Post by Xharann »

I will check once I get back home :)

EDIT: forum won't let me upload unless I spam some more posts.
Last edited by Xharann on 04 Jan 2010, 16:34, edited 1 time in total.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Your application will be discussed.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
manstrale
Boss lady

Post by manstrale »

Plz talk to me (Månstråle/regnbåge) ingame
Män är som köttfärs, hälften nöt och hälften svin
manstrale
Boss lady

Post by manstrale »

Welcome to SM
Män är som köttfärs, hälften nöt och hälften svin