Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Hayato
Scout
Scout

Hayato Enhancement shaman

Post by Hayato »

Hello!

First I’d like to tell you some things about myself.
My name is Fredrik. I’m a 20 year old guy from Sweden. At the moment I'm living in our capital Stockholm.
Where I’m currently studying to become a carpenter.
I just got half a year left until I graduate and then be able to make some money! Yay!

I’m playing an enhancement shaman here on Twilight’s Hammer. I migrated from Boulderfist to play with my old friend Karura.
At first it was only meant for us to play heroics and pvp together. But as time grown late I’m starting to like pve more and more.
It’s not like I’ve always dissed pve I’ve actually been in some guilds before. I’ve cleared Naxxramas 10/25, Malygos 10/25, Ulduar 10/25 and Toc 25.
However I’ve never entered Icc before, dunno if that is a key basis. But I’ve got some knowledge since I’ve seen Karl it raid twice. And I'm also a fast learner,
so I will not come unprepared to any instance. That includes knowing what to do and stacked up on flasks and food.

I haven’t really discussed any of this with Karl so I don’t know if you are recruiting shamans at the moment or not. But I’m giving it a try.
I believe I got something to offer you as a person. I’m adaptable and always up to try something new. Friendly and talkative aswell, not the the degree it get's painfully much talk though.
I’m often searching on forums for upcoming buffs etc and always trying to have the best spec available.
I’m a good hearted man with a lot of willpower. I’m always giving 100% while playing. Right now I’m not doing much on my spare time but to play video/pc games.
Well, that is when I’m not spending time with my girlfriend.

I hope you consider it and give some proper responses. If you got any questions, well feel free to ask. I’ll be more than happy to discuss questions involving spec, gems, enchantments etc.
Karura
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Karura »

Ja fan, det här var du ja. tyckte jag kände igen namnet.

lo, happy new eyar påre! This fella is awesome and very good. Shaman pwar!
manstrale
Boss lady

Post by manstrale »

Nice app, but enhancement spot(s) are filled, denied.
Män är som köttfärs, hälften nöt och hälften svin