Champion
Champion

Warlock application

Post by Cribby »

Real life first name - Vincent

Age - 25

Country – The Netherlands

Current ingame nick - Cribby, 80 warlock

Voice Communication – Headset + mic available and able to speak/listen to Vent/TS/Skype

Previous raiding experience – Cleared all content in Vanilla upto Saphiron with my priest. BC I cleared everything besides Sunwell. I stopped playing for a bit at Sunwell patch due to college obligations. Did no serious raiding yet in WotLK as I only recently returned to the game, apart from the ‘puggable’ instances.

Current guild and reason to leave it – I won’t bore you with my whole WoW history. Being around since open European beta makes it rather long. :-) Let’s just keep it at: I played in 1 guild since I started playing a priest 5 years ago. I only ‘left’ them because they quitted WoW and moved on to Aion. I just couldn’t enjoy this game and thus continued my adventures in Azeroth solo.

Reason to choose our guild to apply – Being new to Twilight’s Hammer I got to know a few ace guys from SM (Hi Sinu!) and my brother being a member of your guild (Hi Catatau!) made it a lot easier for me to apply to SM.

What I can offer to SM raids is:
- a solid dps class and player. I can’t promise to be top dps all the time, but I’ll damn right do my best ;-)
- A player who not only values the fun and social aspects of an MMORPG but is also more than willing to get the maximum out of his character.
- Prepared for raids + fights. Both in tactics and in consumables.
- Not afraid of repair bills. Practice makes perfect and downing a new boss as a group > farming epix.

Previous gaming experience – The old Nintendo Entertainment System was the source of all evil. Back in the late ‘80s the addiction started �. My main preferences in video games lay within RPGs, but I can enjoy a lot of different type of games. Anyone for a Modern Warfare2 Deathmatch on PS3? :-)

Armory link –
Asked Catatau to help me out on this one.

Possible playtime exceptions - After reading your raid days/times I do not see any troubles in maintaining an 80%+ attendance to your raids.

PvP Achievements –
Warlord title. It’s safe to say that I am not only a PvE player but also love some PvP action from time to time.

Any other Business – Just a quick note on my gear/spec you see on armory. I tweak a lot with specs/gear to improve my dps on both trash mobs and on bossfights. In my current PvE destruction spec I ditched Suppression for some more imp dmg. For the hitcap on bosses I put on some hitgear.
Nyandu
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Nyandu »

Schneel
Champion
Champion

Post by Schneel »

I like this guy!
Gorlom wrote:"personally I think taurens warstomp is more useful then hex."
manstrale
Boss lady

Post by manstrale »

Officers are looking over your app, but it migth take some days since we are in the middle of the holiday season! Btw are you a late signer like your bro? :P
Män är som köttfärs, hälften nöt och hälften svin
Tbone
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Tbone »

I like Cribby aLOT. He makes my days in wow fun and he is a really good dpser eventhough he never will reach the dps of the invincible León, muhahaha :twisted:

I really hope you get in mate, if not, then you can have my spot.

:D
Cribby
Champion
Champion

Post by Cribby »

cheers for the fast replies. I forgot to mention it in my application, but I will be afk during the Christmas days myself too. Looking forward to hear from you after. A merry Christmas to everyone!

About Catatau, I apologize for everything he has said or done so far :-p

I will try to slap..err, talk some sense into him.
Nyandu
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Nyandu »

I have good intentions for 2010! :(
Mysticbeauty
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Post by Mysticbeauty »

Have been doing some heroics and stuff in wow with this guy.
He knows what he is doing and is willing to help whenever needed..
Friendly player if i may say:)
manstrale
Boss lady

Post by manstrale »

Plz contact me (Månstråle/Regnbåge) ingame for a chat!
Män är som köttfärs, hälften nöt och hälften svin
Tbone
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Tbone »

I'm excited ;)