Post by Inncubus »

Name:
Gabriel

Class:
resto/boomkin druid

Character name:
atromytos

Previous Raiding Experience:
my prevous raid experience...let's see. i did all tbc raids -except sunwell and illidan from black temple- with my first character an orc warrior named mardil. i was main tank on ''epd''. with atromytos my new raid experience is naxx 10/25 os 10/25 3D Voa 10/25 toc 10/25 ulduar 25. i ve done toc10heroic too all cleared. and toc25heroic1/5.

Does raiding day and times fit u:
Yes i have read the rules about raids and i am ok with that

Profession:
alchemy 450/450 herbalism 465/465

Do you have stable connection and what is your fps in a raid:
I have a stable connection i play from my home and my fps 75-80 in a raid

Reason for leaving previous guilds:
cause all my friends left, and i would like something new, something different + it is a very weird idea to be with inncubus again :) nikos my love ^^.

Played time:
My played time with my druid is 59 days

Armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Atromytos

Raiding Times ?

Sunday 17:00-23:00
Monday 18:00-23:30
Tuesday 18:00-23:30
Wednesday 18:00-23:30
Thursday 18:00-23:30
Friday 18:00-23:30
Saturday 19:30-23:30

What do i expect from Sinister Ministry and what can Sinister Ministry expect from me ?
i ll expect from u to do raids with fun wipes and progress :) cause without wipes there is no progress !!
from me? i ll be very active, be on time with flasks pots foods buff etc. i learn very fast and i ll be happy to help the guild.
Jolli
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Jolli »

Your Moonkin specc has some flaws in it, but nothing major. Your resto specc is fine.

Do you have mana issues when you are raiding as Moonkin, since you have 3/3 moonglow, 1/3 dreamstate and omen of clarity? And since the moonkin pretty much is there for utility don't you think improved insect swarm is a good thing to have?
And how come you don't have 2 pieces T8, this won't matter when 3.3 hits but it does now.

How come your are running with 3/5 in GotEM, how much haste do you have on your resto gear and do you have 4 pieces T9?
What do you think the roll of a resto druid is in a 25-man raid?
How is your healing spread out between the different spells in a normal 25-man raid?
Lillstrumpan
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Lillstrumpan »

officers are discussing your application atm.
Skryter inte gärna, spelar inte känd. Föddes som en stjärna, dör som en legend.
mardil
Scout
Scout

Post by mardil »

In fact i havent play with moonk spec enough in raids,i have open mind to change my specc and imrove my character!

For resto specc first i have 5 pieces of t9 and also my haste rating is 310(my haste is bit low becuase i prefer to play with critical becuase this talent nature grace offers me the same haste).
The roll of resto druid is raid heal and asist on tanks,also i think we can heal tank beacuse we have imba mana regen and good healings :)!!!!
The healings wich play in the raid is rejuvenation nourish wild groth the mosts and lifebloom ofc
Jolli
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Jolli »

It all comes down to playstyle, and if that's how you play then I see why you specc the way you do :)
But I think that wild growth should be on the top of your healing meters if you are assigned to raid heal.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Are you joined at the hip with the other people that are applying? Nobody has a garanteed raidspot (availability and skill will help you get a spot tho). I am asking since we are curious what you would do if you got less raid time as the other ex-NoNames people?

PS posting this in all the new posts from this week.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
mardil
Scout
Scout

Post by mardil »

Hello,nobody has a garanteed raidspot yes i know that and ofc i not have a problem,i want to prove my value and become useful member in this guild!!
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Ok, thanks for the reply.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.