- Name:Busche

- Class:Warrior

- Race:Orc

- Level:80

- Real life age:23

- Real life name:Fotis

- Talent Spec:Fury (18/53/0)

- Armory Link:

- Which other classes are you experienced with?:Well i have experience with Druid
- Do you raid on different characters with other guilds or is this character your "main"?:No i am not raiding with other characters,warrior is my main character.Druid is still on lvl up actually!

===========
S C H E D U L E
===========

- Average Playtime per day (Hours):I am playing 5-++++,depends the day.

- The days we are raiding: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Sun at the times of 1930-2330 (server time) can you make those times?:Yes i can raid all days,any time you want me!

=======
R A I D S
=======

- Do you have raiding experience pre-WotLK?:Yes i have experience pre-WotLK

TBC:
Karazhan:Cleared
SSC:Cleared
TK:Cleared
MH:Cleared
BT:Cleared
SWP:Not cleared

Pre-TBC:
ZG:Cleared
Onyxia 40man:Not Cleared
MC:Cleared
BWL:Not Cleared
AQ:Not Cleared
Naxxramas 40man:Not Cleared

- Do you have raiding expirience in WotLK?:

Naxxramas 10/25:Cleared 10man,many bosses on 25
OS 10/25:Cleared
EoE 10/25:Cleared 10man only
VoA 10/25:Cleared
Ulduar 10/25:Only Yogg not killed
Toc 10/25:Cleared

- How do you feel about being on rotation and how would you react if you were on standby for a raid?:I would love helping the guild as much as i can ofc,and if the rl decides that he doesnt need me,i will be standby ofc!

- Are you ready to:

-> invest some time to gather regents for consumables? (Y/N):Yes

-> invest some time to gather regents for resistance gear if/when needed? (Y/N):Yes

-> practice fights with simulators/daily quests or watch videos about fights that are relatively complexe? (Y/N):Yes

=========
A D D O N S
=========
- Which addons you are using?:

-> Recount
-> Omen
-> Ora2/Deadly Boss mods
-> Ventrilo

- Are you ready to install addons if you are not using them already? (Y/N):Yes

=============
R E F E R E N C E S
=============

- Do you know any Sinister Ministry members?:Yes,Inncubus and Dragothic are friends in real life.

===========
C O M M E N T S
===========

- Tell us a bit about yourself:Well i am friendly person i think,like telling jokes!!!!,i like spending time playing wow,i have to study some time cause Pharmacology that im studying is a little bit hard but im fine!Usually i stay home cause here in Bulgaria that i am atm i dont have any frieds!WOW ftw :P

- Why did you choose to apply to Sinister Ministry?:I choose to apply TO SM to raiding on hard mode with my irl friends,i have heared a lot for your guild and i think its the best chance for me to play hardcore!

- If you had to describe yourself as a 'casual' or 'hardcore' player, which would you choose?:I would choose casual on farming,hardcore on raiding!can i?

- Will you use the website? (Y/N):Yes

- Did you read the DKP system and understand it? (Y/N):Yes

- Did you read the Raiding Rules & Expectations and understand it? (Y/N):Yes

- Other information

Well i started few months before TBC so actually didnt raid a lot in WoW classic.In TBC i was in the most stupid greek guild ever(EPD) and i moved to Ewing Oil.They were the most friendliest ppl i had meet in game,with very good atmosphere in raids etc.After few months there i made an application to a guild in Magtheridon cause Ewing Oil didnt raid in SWP and i was stuck in progress.I moved there and 2 days later gm disband the guild stealing all gbank etc!So i stopped WoW for some time and i was waiting for WoTLK,but i started it again a little bit late,when guilds past Naxx and moved to Uld!I transfered back here and joined Legions Of Hell as dps,although they disband cause a noob officer taking ppl with him!Then i joined V A N Q U I S H but some ppl were strange with me(actually i was pawning them on dps without their gear)!!!so a shammy on day started talking rude on me and i explained the GM the reason i left,ofc he understood!many ppl like still like me from that guild!Now im in Chaos Legends,a friendly guild also but they slack a lot!We see lots of ppl only in toc10/25 and the others days ZZzzzzzz.....So i explained my WoW history!Tired typing and thinking!!!Hope you will like it!

Thanks for the time you spent for reading my application!Hope we raid together soon!

Best pro regards,Busche the Teacher of warriors!
Dragothic
Grunt
Grunt

Post by Dragothic »

Nice application ,well what can i say for this guy i know him in real life an awesome warrior and great player ,
this is the armory link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... r&n=Busche

Good luck with your application :)
erkone

Post by erkone »

Currently i have crafted the 245 ToC bracers,and armory is rly bagged with warriors!it shows us in Battle stance,so in berserker stance that fury play,i have 37,52% crit and 5071ap unbuffed.Thanks Dragothic!
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

question: why do you have so much hit and so much expertise, i have a real hard time understanding the geming aswell, would you mind explaining how you think? how does your rotation look and can you link a wws report for me too look at?
erkone

Post by erkone »

Actually im just capped with exp!I have so much hit cause of trinket!If i change the crappy ring i will be just capped there too!All the gems will change to str/crit when i get something with exp
erkone

Post by erkone »

Sorry for that but i cant post Url atm!
erkone

Post by erkone »

Sorry for that but i cant post Url atm
erkone

Post by erkone »

Dragothic
Grunt
Grunt

Post by Dragothic »

erkone wrote:Actually im just capped with exp!I have so much hit cause of trinket!If i change the crappy ring i will be just capped there too!All the gems will change to str/crit when i get something with exp
Well i think its better to get more penetration , but i am not warrior ,i am just a Drood :roll:
erkone

Post by erkone »

Actually i prefer to play str + crit gems as fury,i get the arp from items but if you tell me to change some gems to arp then its ok
Dragothic
Grunt
Grunt

Post by Dragothic »

Altarion is the one who can told you what to do :D

Altarion lets go MC :shock:
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

erkone wrote:Actually i prefer to play str + crit gems as fury,i get the arp from items but if you tell me to change some gems to arp then its ok

the only time you should gem for crit is when you have 10str and 10 crit gems for a good socket bonus, and the SEP value for for ArP is still better than StR on high end gear, even after the -12%- nerf. so if you have 100% ArP with the proc from mjolnir its oki to gem str and can you pls link a wws report :) nice app overall btw :D
dragothic wrote:Altarion is the one who can told you what to do Very Happy

Altarion lets go MC Shocked
im a dumb swede but what do you mean? :oops:
Dragothic
Grunt
Grunt

Post by Dragothic »

I mean that you are pro and you can help busche to upgrade his sockets
erkone

Post by erkone »

I dont have a wws report im afraid :(
btw some warriors prefer geming ArP,some prefer to boost some crit with str ofc!i would like to change my gems to ArP to give it a try.

Plz take a look on this warrior btw if you dont mind!
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Skaraben
Inncubus
Minister of Greek affairs

Post by Inncubus »

hmm i am not sure if we need warrior or melee dps atm. I know this is stupid i know you real life but i need to speak with you in game.