Imba application !

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

sudo
Guild hopper

Imba application !

Post by sudo »

even though the name imba sorta makes me throw up in my mouth a little ..

Right .. for those that don't know me;

RL name; Mischa
Age; 31 (see Im totally old!)
Country; Netherlands

Was in SM from day one, met fenz, kerz, ramiz, vigz , sneek(z?) and all the other z ppl in quake .. played daoc with em, then moved to wow. Somewhere during TBC I guildhopped (hence my guildhopper title <------) to a guild named Affliction on Magtheridon .. which was picked up by and renamed to 4 Kings at one point. Wasnt the best choice I ever made, bunch of fuckwits that couldnt handle being in the shadow of nihilum (half of ensidia for the wow challenged) .. lasted there a couple months, but came to the conclusion my personality didnt quite match with theirs (as in, Im not an asshole .. (dont listen to flame if he says otherwise!).

Afterwards I moved to Imbalanced (where spiney and kibs went for those that know them). Had a pretty fun time there, even though the GM was a twat .. people that dont understand that once in awhile, RL is more important than maintaining your 95%+ required raid attendance are scary.
Eventually I left them also, and decided to focus some more on my Alliance char. Got server first kills on all early WOTLK content (in a pug :) .. gladiator twice .. but didnt really raid anymore .. was sick of guilds for a long time. Ive never seen the inside of ulduar really .. (not counting a cpl pugs but Ive banned those memories). Would like to though !

Also briedly tried out Aion, with fenz skyly damonte and some daoc people .. not really my kind of game though.

Still checking in on this site regularly, noticed you needed a holy paladin .. and violins started playing ! guildless + holy pally + faction change = SM !

So raid experience; everything up to ulduar.
Intended raid time; Ill do my best to attend every raid, or be standby for em .. RL issues excluded, you never know what happens ofc.

Char link; (wearing Retri atm but have a nax 25 set for holy fully gemmed and enchanted, which I intend to use obviously. Probably going to need a cpl ulduar runs to be really useful in TOC, but Im more than willing to do those if you are.

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... =Starkwood

Obviously gonna need to move server and switch faction. Too bad tauren paladins arent in yet ..

Wont guildhop anymore .. I intend to stay in SM until they unplug the server. Unlike swine ramiz obviously !

Anything else you need to know, just shoot. (no I dont have a sister, sorry).
Inncubus
Minister of Greek affairs

Post by Inncubus »

better this time :)
Meek
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Meek »

welcome back m8, and good luck with the app ;)
Strike first. Strike hard. Cobra Kai!
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Most of us are distracted by Borderlands etc so not much activity in wow. Should have an answer by monday at the latest.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

Judgement day!
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Chek your PM.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.