• Personal Name:Pantelis
• Age and Gender:23 Male
• Where are you from (Country):Greece

Character Information
• Character Name:Pandic
• Server:Twilights Hammer
• Class and Race:Mage Undead
• Armory Link:--------
• Professions:Enchanting(450)/Jewelcrafting(450)
• Talent Specializaton:Arcane,Fire/Arcane

In-game Information
• Playing Times:I am able to play every day mostly after 18:00 server.All day on weekends.
• Previous Guild(s):Legions of Hell
• Reason for leaving said guild(s):I was a member of Legions of Hell for about 3 years i left the guild because it started to disband.
• Previous raiding experience:I started playing this game since TBC was launched so i have no pre-TBC raiding experience.
TBC:(Gruul's Lair,Maggy,Karazhan,Zul Aman and all 10mans raids)cleared.Mount Hyjal 5/6,Black Temple 6/9.At this point id like to mention that i used to play protection warrior back then.
WOTLK:ToC 10/25 cleared(downed 2 first bosses on hc mode too),Ulduar 10/25 all bossed downed exept yogg-saron,algalon because when ToC came out my previous guild abandoned ulduar raids.I dont mention about(naxx,onyxia,voa,os e.t.c)they are all cleared.
• Describe your role in a raid:My primary roll in the raid is to nuke hard and fast because mage is a pure dps class and that's what supossed to do.Other than this is to dispell(spellsteal),interupt and decurse when its possible to give some assist to healers.Also i know how to use my survival moves so i can stay alive and when to use my cds to get the full benefit from them.

Computer Information
• Current PC Specifications:Dual Core 3,8Ghz CPU,nvidia 8600GT 512MB,2GB Ram.
• Internet Connection Specifications:2Mbit/sec ADSL connection(pretty good)
• Do you DC or lag often/sometimes/never?:i never lag,rarely get dcs.My fps are always good(45-60)
• Addons,UI:I use WoW original UI mostly.Addons:DBM,Omen,Recount.

Expectations

• What do you expect from joining Sinister Ministry?: I expect a friendly enviroment in guild,respect between guild members,progress at current instances and high goals.

• What can you offer Sinister Ministry in return?:I can offer you a steady spot at your raids and my word that i can stay focused when raiding,no slacking and always give the 100% of myself.

• Why do you want to join Sinister Ministry?:Because it's a well known guild on the server i know that is composed from mature and skilled players it's a progressing guild and i think that i could fit in.

• As a raider of Sinister Ministry your expected to have knowledge of the encounters and bring food buffs and elixirs or flasks for raids, will you be able to do that?:My bags are always full on flasks,potions and fish feasts.

• Experience with other classes / alt's that you have ?
Rogue:Level 80 Rogue (pretty good pve/pvp gear).
Warrior:Level 80 Warrior(experienced with all of the 3 specs).

Thank for your time reading my application.
Inncubus
Minister of Greek affairs

Post by Inncubus »

Take the armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Pandic
But maybe we are full from mages.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Thanks for your interest in SM but we are ok on mages.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.