Omegis Holy Paladin

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Omegis
Scout
Scout

Omegis Holy Paladin

Post by Omegis »

Hello everyone,my name is Makis and i come from Greece(i know thats not so good) ,i am 22Years Old and an oldschool wow player...since i played from the start.I changed faction before 4 days and now i am with your side so dont be scared Omegis is here.Was playing in TWH from the start but with 5 characters.First lvled up a Lock named (Vorpax)...at the expansion changed guild cos the old 1 disbanded and went to Bleach as Lock Officer...after 2 months decided to take a break from wow for like 2 months and then went back immediately...lvled up a priest and joined Rage For Order in BC and raided a lot with them but my fucking hot priest got hacked and couldnt get him back...then started that paladin!!!His name was (indahealling) before the Faction Change.I havent raided hardcore in WoTLK and now i want to do it cos i missed it.
I got Experience from MC,BWL,AQ20,AQ40....BC(everything)...and now in WoTLK Ulduar 25 8 bossed,TotC 25 2 first bosses.
U will have a question WHY to take that Undergeared and Non-experienced Holy paladin and now i got your answer,Because if u get my u will have:1) +1 more Greek in Raid ,2)1 spammer in your Guild Chat,3)a helpful player and 4) u can kick Natis (hahaha u noob patrick got owned now) from the Guild cos a REAL Paladin is comming on!!!
Blahran
General
General

Post by Blahran »

wall of text crits you for 50k
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

Oo
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

ah yes structuring and editing your application would help

before fenz sees it would be to your benefit
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Thanks for your interest in SM. but we are fine on holy paladins.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.