Dragothic 80lvl Restoration Druid

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Dragothic
Grunt
Grunt

Dragothic 80lvl Restoration Druid

Post by Dragothic »

===============================================================================================

============
C H A R A C T E R
============

- Name:Dragothic

- Class:Druid

- Race:Tauren

- Level:80

- Real life age:23

- Real life name:Gregory

- Talent Spec:Restoration(11/0/60)

- Armory Link: --------------

- Which other classes are you experienced with?:Well i have experience with Warrior/DeathKinght/Shaman.

- Do you raid on different characters with other guilds or is this character your "main"?:No i amn't raiding with other characters,druid is my main character.

===========
S C H E D U L E
===========

- Average Playtime per day (Hours):I am playing 5-10hours per day(maybe more hours).

- The days we are raiding: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Sun at the times of 1930-2330 (server time) can you make those times?:Yes i can raid with those times.

=======
R A I D S
=======

- Do you have raiding experience pre-WotLK?:Yes i have experience pre-WotLK

TBC:
Karazhan:Cleared
SSC:Cleared
TK:Cleared
MH:Cleared
BT:Cleared
SWP:Cleared

Pre-TBC:
ZG:Cleared
Onyxia 40man:Cleared
MC:Cleared
BWL:Cleared
AQ:Cleared
Naxxramas 40man:Cleared

- Do you have raiding expirience in WotLK?:

Naxxramas 10/25:Cleared (With Deathknight)
OS 10/25:Cleared (With Deathknight)
EoE 10/25:Cleared (With Deathknight)
VoA 10/25:Cleared (with Deathknight)
Ulduar 10/25:--
Toc 10/25:--

- How do you feel about being on rotation and how would you react if you were on standby for a raid?:Well i will do anything to help the guild to make progress,
if the raid leader think that the raid dont need my class i can be on standby for the raid.

- Are you ready to:

-> invest some time to gather regents for consumables? (Y/N):Yes

-> invest some time to gather regents for resistance gear if/when needed? (Y/N):Yes

-> practice fights with simulators/daily quests or watch videos about fights that are relatively complexe? (Y/N):Yes

=========
A D D O N S
=========
- Which addons you are using?:

-> Recount
-> Grid
-> Omen
-> BigWigs/Deadly Boss mods
-> Ventrilo/TS

- Are you ready to install addons if you are not using them already? (Y/N):Yes

=============
R E F E R E N C E S
=============

- Do you know any Sinister Ministry members?:Ye i know Inncubus in real life.

===========
C O M M E N T S
===========

- Tell us a bit about yourself:Well i am frendly person,i like spending some time with ppl while doing stuff,i am moving this character to this server to play with my RL mate.

- Why did you choose to apply to Sinister Ministry?:I chose to apply TO SM to raiding on hard mode to get more expirience with WotLK and have fun with you.

- If you had to describe yourself as a 'casual' or 'hardcore' player, which would you choose?:Well i was hardcore player for 2years with 100% attendance but
now i am Casual.

- Will you use the website? (Y/N):Yes

- Did you read the DKP system and understand it? (Y/N):Yes

- Did you read the Raiding Rules & Expectations and understand it? (Y/N):Yes

- Other information

Well i have to say my old guilds and my character history ,i was on Stormreaver when i start the game and i was in The Core Crew it was my first hardcore guild
in TBC the guild renamed as Keelhaul was hardcore too and i cleared all till BT in SWP the guild disband and i migrate on Outland and join in Sinisters and cleared the SWP,
in WotLK i reroll on DeathKnight 3months later i had exams and stopped the game and now i am back on druid i migrate here and i change faction to play with real life friends.Well my items are way too low for your guild but i am trying to fix this,i know you are looking for someone with gear and expirience on ToC to help the guild i think i can help on this i dont have the gear but i have the expirience on my class to do it.

Thanks for the time you are spending to read this.Good luck and have fun.

Best regards Dragothic.

==================================================================================================
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

played some with this guy, social and up for anything (gif boost too my 4 alts if u get in), very nice man. nice app GL! :D
Dragothic
Grunt
Grunt

Post by Dragothic »

hehe thanks for your words Altarion,ofc we will do boost and MC/BWL if u want :D
lobo
Grunt
Grunt

Post by lobo »

if he is good booster he have my vote too :)

good luck with app tho
Inncubus
Minister of Greek affairs

Post by Inncubus »

First at all good luck with your apply and i hope to see you to SM guild chat.
Take and the armory link.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Dragothic
Atm are low gear and i need more time to help him for this.
DvG
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by DvG »

Nice big app :lol:, but i have a question:

Wouldn't it be nice to at least get the badge gear before you apply for SM?
It doesn't take that long if your really online that much and it would have shown your dedication a lot better.

Since it looks to me you just dinged a few hours/days ago, and this way the boosting needs to be done the other way around for some time first before you could even come on those "hard modes".
Aka zooltje
Dragothic
Grunt
Grunt

Post by Dragothic »

DvG wrote:
Wouldn't it be nice to at least get the badge gear before you apply for SM?
It doesn't take that long if your really online that much and it would have shown your dedication a lot better.

Since it looks to me you just dinged a few hours/days ago, and this way the boosting needs to be done the other way around for some time first before you could even come on those "hard modes".

Well ye i dinged 2-3days ago i am doing 10hc per day and i have 100 emblem of Conquest , i am trying to upgrade my gear as soon as possible
and i think i can do it ,i decide to make this apply early ,was a risk and i know my chances (ofc i cant do the hard modes with this gear and i know it but in WotLK isnt so hard to geared up).
Thanks for your question
DvG
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by DvG »

ok tnx for answering
Aka zooltje
DaTz
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by DaTz »

You say you are back on your druid. So did you play the druid for Vanilla-wow and TBC (the instances you say you have experience with)?
And why did you decide to go DK for WOTLK?
And finally why did you decide to go back to druid now?
Milaga / Maolina
Dragothic
Grunt
Grunt

Post by Dragothic »

DaTz wrote:You say you are back on your druid. So did you play the druid for Vanilla-wow and TBC (the instances you say you have experience with)?
When i start the game my first character was the Druid ,was my main and ofc i did all the instance with Druid and i have the expirience as i said.
I decide to reroll on Dk to play something new after 3-4years with Druid but always my main character is Druid because is my first character ,you know what i mean.
As i said i had exams and after 3weeks i came back on DK and as i saw 2-3nerfs and the dps was lower i decide to play druid again was one week before blizzard put the faction change ,
i have friends in Twilight hammer but they are hordes and when i saw the faction change i decide to do it on Druid and i migrate in Twilight hammer to play with real life friends.

Thanks for your questions
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

Dragothic wrote:
DaTz wrote:You say you are back on your druid. So did you play the druid for Vanilla-wow and TBC (the instances you say you have experience with)?
When i start the game my first character was the Druid ,was my main and ofc i did all the instance with Druid and i have the expirience as i said.
I decide to reroll on Dk to play something new after 3-4years with Druid but always my main character is Druid because is my first character ,you know what i mean.
As i said i had exams and after 3weeks i came back on DK and as i saw 2-3nerfs and the dps was lower i decide to play druid again was one week before blizzard put the faction change ,
i have friends in Twilight hammer but they are hordes and when i saw the faction change i decide to do it on Druid and i migrate in Twilight hammer to play with real life friends.

Thanks for your questions
Played alot more with this guy now , he is doing awsome job in witchever specc hes in, have a relly good felling about this tree/cat/slacker :D