Druid - Coil

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

coil
Scout
Scout

Druid - Coil

Post by coil »

This is a normal template, i can't paste links because I haven't made 5 posts?

General info

Character Name: Cóil
Character Class: Druid
Character Race: Tauren

Do you have any resistance gear? polar gear count :P?

Which professions have you levelled and how far? I had herbalism, and skinning before but i've unlearnt and going to do JC and mining.

How is your reputation with Sons of Hodir? revered-halfway to exalted, yes i been lazy with there dailies =(

Do you have any raiding experience from before WOTLK or even from before TBC? Been to MC, BWL, SSC, MH, BT etc. and how far ?

Not on this character, but on priest and other characters on Anachronos. I've done BWL, MC, part of SSC, and of course Karazhan.

What is your raiding experience in WOTLK?

Naxx 10/25
EoE 10/25
Voa 10/25
Ulduar 10/25 up to Yogg
Toc 10/25 - 2/5

Talent Info: CAn't post links until I have 5 posts?

Spec : Resto/ Feral/Moonkin
Purpose: Either to Heal or Dps =) your choice

If you are requested to respec by your appointed Class leader. Will you do this without any further questioning? (would you go from shadow to healer - from Arms to prot, from Feral to resto etc.): Yeh sure as I have gear for 3/4 specs at the moment. Although Feral kitty could easily be redeemed :S

Expectations:

What do you expect from joining Sinister Ministry? To extend my raiding experience and progress in new content

What can you offer Sinister Ministry in return? Dedication and fun!

Why do you want to join Sinister Ministry? Steady Raid progression

Why did you decide to leave your old guild/server to join Sinister Ministry? Disbanded, my current one is a casual friends guild.

As a member of Sinister Ministry your are expected to visit this website on a regular basis if not daily, will you be able to do that? Yes

As a raider of Sinister Ministry your expected to have knowledge of the encounters and bring food buffs and elixirs or flasks for raids, will you be able to do that? Of course

Class Specific Info:

Experience with other classes / alt's that you have ?

Druid: Yes
Hunter: Yes
Mage: 19 twink experience count?
Paladin: 29 holy and ret twink count?
Priest: Yes
Shaman: Yes
Rogue: 39 rogue twink count?
Warlock: Yes
Warrior: Yes

IRL (In Real Life):
First-name: Wai-Lun
Nationality: British born chinese

Have you played any other MMO's, if that is the case, which ones did you play/currently playing? Nope

Raid Attendance:

depending on the days and times, I can meet all raiding requirements.

What kind of internet connection do you have access to and is it stable? 20mb Fibre optic, very stable

Any comments?

I'm Applying for two builds here, Resto and Feral…and maybe even Moonkin which has been my main spec.
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

Since you posted that you got a bunch of alts in different classes what are their names?

(i'm just curious)
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
Karura
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Karura »

coil
Scout
Scout

Post by coil »

Gorlom wrote:Since you posted that you got a bunch of alts in different classes what are their names?

(i'm just curious)
Hunter - Evilhazy 70
warlock - itsuki 71
twink pala - healz (accented a) 29
priest - champdk 80
twink rogue - iambehindyou 39
Dk - Perished (accented e i think)
Warrior - awaken 70
twink warlock - Zhadowz (maybe an s at the end i forgot)

To be honest i can log them in if you really that curious, I havent played on the server they are on in over a year (anachronos) and for the accenterd characters, I'll get specific and explain to you why I stopped playing them if you wish too.

And as for gear, i can give you chardev on druid for all 3 specs
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =C%C3%B3il

Your application will be discussed.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
DaTz
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by DaTz »

From your application i understand that you played a priest in vanilla wow and TBC (or maybe other chars too as main but priest mostly, seeing that he is the only other char that is 80 now).
Why did you give up the priest (or the other characters) as main and switch to druid in WOTLK?
Milaga / Maolina
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

MIA
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.