Elexia - Holy paladin

Post by Solalias »

Personal Info:

Name: Andreas
Attendance: 18.00-01.00 every day.

Character Info:

Name: Elexia

Class: Blood Elf Paladin

Gear: My gear isn't the best, but saying that I have only been 80 for roughly 1 month. You can see Armory (I might have PvP gear)

Spec: I have dual talent specialization. My main spec being holy as it’s the only spec I really enjoy playing and my off spec being ret.

Professions: Right now I don't have the professions I want to have simply because I have been focused on farming gear in heroics and trying to get into Pug raids with no luck because I lack the correct achievements needed to get the invite. I plan on skilling blacksmithing first so I can get the extra 2 sockets and then I will level jewel crafting for the 34 intellect gems.

Alts that I play: Krillo (UD Mage)

About SM:

I played in SM back in the vanilla times and done ZG/MC/BWL/AQ and some naxx, But I had to quit due to IRL issues sadly. I came back in TBC to raid with you guys again, but SM couldn’t offer me any raid spot so as all the old members know I lefted the guild.
So I joined a guild that I could raid in and I realise this made some people quite angry.

My raiding experience in WOTLK:

My raiding experience in WOTLK has been on the alliance side on my priest. I played in a guild called 'Stormridden' it was made up of friends and family and we mostly did 10mans and the odd 25man every now and then (Naxx10/25, OS10/25, Maly10/25 and some Uld 10man). In Ulduar 10man we killed all bosses apart from General Vezax, Yogg-Saron and Algalon. The guild eventually disbanded and everyone went off and did their own thing. I stayed around for a while doing some PVP and as said above about 1 month ago I started this character.

I don't have any experience in the new instance ToC but I have been watching Schneel (my IRL friend) raiding with you. I am quite capable and can learn fast, I have also been watching movies and reading up on the encounters in ToC and have a general understanding on what to expect.

Why should I get a 3rd chance?

Well, what can I say?

I would love to play and raid with my old friends that I talk with pretty much every day.
I am always prepared for raids, focused, I’m not a lazy guy who cba to get flasks and food and I am always trying to have the top PVE spec and gemming.

Over and out Krillo.
Natis
Grunt
Grunt

Post by Natis »

I vote for him, played with him in some hc's and raids he is a good paladin and a good person, i would love to get him in the guild!
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Krillo Krillo Krillo,
But I had to quit due to IRL issues sadly
As I recall it, you left us (again) because you felt like when you signed for a raid (often just 1 per week) that you should be set on playing. You also became rather emo about it and threatened to leave SM because you farmed for 2 days for potions etc and still didn't get invited to some KZ raid.

My question is this: You will start at the bottom of the invitelist again. What will you do if you sign up for a raid and don't get invited, what if it happens for a week?
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
krillo
Scout
Scout

Post by krillo »

I fully understand that I will start from the bottom again. I will do my best to climb the ranks so I can become a core raider again, with or without raid invites and if it were to be a week without no invite then so be it.