Scout

holy pala application :P

Post by coomer »

Name : Tyron
Sex : Male

Character name:Coldog
Race : Blood elf
LvL : 80
Class :Pala Dual specced : Holy MS (51/0/20) - Prot (5/54/12)
Professions:ench(437)/Jc(300)

Playtime : I have been playing wow now for 2 years was in a really chilled out guild wen i started pap en vleis i started to raid on lvl 70 and really enjoyed it i strated to get serious wen wotlk came out i played a mage as my main wich is pretty well geared but i have always enjoyed healing so i rolled pala as my friend rolled druid i have been trying really hard to get awesome gear etc and progress but i am really struggling to find a decent guild.. if you look at my gear i have worked really hard and got as far as i can alone but now i need help and i wanna progress. I was part of a chaos legends but they disband and they started a more hard core guild but i was not keen on that so i joined some rl friends which have their own guild V A N Q U I S H i am a officer there but im tired now of trying to recruit and work so hard i rather just want to raid and do my own thing now. I am online most of the time so that should not be a problem... haha well i have played with some of your guys and i can see in your guild there is potentail and im keen on joining you guys if i meet your requirmetns :P
regards guys
Coldog
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Your application will be discussed.

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... r&n=Coldog
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Zim
General
General

Re: holy pala application :P

Post by Zim »

coomer wrote:...... and i can see in your guild there is potentail....
you mean me, right?! :)
lobo
Grunt
Grunt

Post by lobo »

if zim is potential we r doomed, cuz l am the one newbie here with potential:)

now serious,l know the guy since he was playing mage, he lack some gear, but l think he is skilled enough to make it easy.
If we need pala, e would be the one l would consider tho.
Ofc officers will say their word, good luck m8
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

More interested in the best lock spec for raiding, without bothering to do any research himself, then joning us it seems. Weirdo.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.